Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is The Secret Of Love?

mark_n

I was in the pub tonight with a few friends. It dawned on me that I was the one who was single. I had not thought about it until tonight. I just seem to be so unlikey in love. Perhaps I am just not supposed to be with anyone.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• mark_n

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont fret it dude, i have had more relationships than i can remember but at the end of the day i get bored and move on.

there's nothing like the freedom of not having to account to anyone or having something clingy being attached to you whenever you feel like doing something spontaneous.

a couple of mates came over this weekend and although they've been together for over a year now and are getting married very soon, you could see them glare at each other every so often whenever they stepped out of line.... cracked me up big time :D

IMO the secret is to feel fear and act anyway. Be outgoing and friendly because you never know when that new girl you meet might be the one, or new guy you hang out with may have a hot sister or cousin.

Do whatever it takes to meet new people. If you feel like you're stuck in a bit of a rut, break out of it by taking on a new activity. It sounds cheesy, but take a night class. Like Yoga or joing a trekking/hiking club. It's a good way to meet fit, healthy girls.

Online dating is actually quite good too. You're here, so you obviously have computer competence. There is alot out there.

Look here, I found this in just a second on Google:

http://www.singles-bar.com/matchmaker.asp

Chin up, mate! I'm a firm believer there are many many women out there for all of us, not just "the one". Just got to get out and seek them out.

Enjoy your life mate your still only young and it will happen when you least expect it

Take me for instance i was single up to the age of 27 then was out one night just for a drink with a mate and wasnt looking to meet anyone and met a lovely lady and now im married to her and she totally changed my life for the better.

Theres someone for everyone if you look at the figures the women have less chance of meeting a bloke as the worlds population is 49% men and 51% women

Dont go looking for love - love comes looking for you!

You are young - enjoy life and when you least expect it, love will come your way! Meeting Rich was very unexpected to say the least! And look where I am today - lovely boyfriend, house, 1.5 cats! :lol:

If you're looking for some harmless flirting, possibly more - check this site out! Love@Lycos I used to use it - its actually where me and Rich got back in touch after 5 years of losing touch!

Its free - and the men to women ratio is like 1/10! :lol::lol:

ive had a girlfriend for the last 3 years and my advice is DONT. :P no lover her really, you know they love you when they'll put up with you. i am having an affair with mr hand though :P

as long as 'palm'ela 'hand'erson knows you then your ok.

What Is The Secret Of Love?

4 Parts Vodka, One part Orange, a Whisky, 3 slammers, 2 Alchopops and a turbo Shandy.. :beer:

Cheers folks, you've just made me feel better too! :lol: Not very good at the old "Hi, I'm Alan" thing...

Earpl, surely its "Miss" Hand - or have I missed something :unsure::lol:

A

lol that Palmela Handerson joke is sooooo old! :lol::lol::lol:

Proper girlfriends are always better than old Palmela! :lol::lol:

Get a gf, even if shes an utter minger, and then you will have loads of girls after you. Its true that as soon as you meet someone then you'll always meet someone better :P

Lol@Chappers good post m8:)

Been there lost my love I ws to much of a prat/idiot.. there is the perfect one no matter what people say m8, just dont lose her like a berk like me did :crybaby:

I've noticed that too... Being a nice guy just doesn't pay off <_<

Well I must be one of the odd ones then as I have no time for any bad guy, no way!

Just be yourself, honesty always pays off in the end :)

I think the secret is being a b@stard, they always get the girls :(

Yeah its true!

When we are young we want a Kenickie - a treat em mean, keep em keen guy - and then we realise what a complete waste of time he is and dump him

Then we'll go for another baddie - and dump him etc etc etc

About 5 guys down this unfortunate scale, you have the good guy - girls need to kiss a few frogs before they find their prince! :thumbsup:

I think the secret is being a b@stard, they always get the girls :(

iv noticed that <_<

as a nice guy, iv found that they like me, and will talk with me alll night but thats as far as it goes :ffs:

Dont panic - nice guys always get the girl eventually!

In Grease - Danny was lovely and got Sandy

The Wedding Singer - Lovely Robbie saved Julia from Glenn and they lived happily ever after in the 80s

Clueless - After Elton was so awful to her - Josh came and saved the day!

Are we seeing a pattern here yet guys? :thumbsup:

The Wedding Singer - Lovely Robbie saved Julia from Glenn and they lived happily ever after in the 80s

Are we seeing a pattern here yet guys?  :thumbsup:

Alchohol and dancing?.. Every time.. ;)

Are we seeing a pattern here yet guys?  :thumbsup:

Alchohol and dancing?.. Every time.. ;)

Actually in the Wedding Singer - Julias not a big drinker - she drinks Coca-Cola (without rum!)

I was actually going to say the pattern was hand-jiving - but its actually not - only in Grease are they born to hand-jive! :yes:

The pattern is - the nice guy always gets the girl in the end! :thumbsup:

Lol@Chappers good post m8:)

Been there lost my love I ws to much of a prat/idiot.. there is the perfect one no matter what people say m8, just dont lose her like a berk like me did :crybaby:

I have already done that. Thats how I lost the lass I was engauged to. I really was a utter prat. But I learned from it.

Girls dont like boys girls like cars and money......

but enough of me singing....

yeah girls like bad boys.... girls prefer bad boys who are bad... but good to them...

This is strange coming from someone who has only ever had good boys.... mebbe I just like to be rebellious....

The minute you go looking for love... it will scarper... the minute you just arent looking...

BANG...

It pounces out of nowhere and lands in your lap.... Tigger Styleee

oh the stories i could tell.....

But in a nutshell - before you even speak to a girl, you need to decide what you want from her - because your approach should be completley different depending on the goal...

:thumbsup: