Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The Secret Of Love?

mark_n

a piece of a$$? no i can happily say that the only one night stand (well) a couple or three was with a 36 yr old. bonus as i was only 17 :D and no she wasnt my teacher :P my problem is im a sucker for commitment :( ive been ***** on to many times.......... im alright with my gert at the moment but things could be better...... :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• mark_n

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But in a nutshell - before you even speak to a girl, you need to decide what you want from her - because your approach should be completley different depending on the goal...

Hit the nail on the head .. if you want a loving relationship. Don't go on the pull and pull the first bird and take her home.

It's all about what you wanna get out of life ..

The secret is?????

Don't look keen :lol:

if you not actually keen at all, its a sure fire they will be besotted by you :blink:

But in a nutshell - before you even speak to a girl, you need to decide what you want from her - because your approach should be completley different depending on the goal...

Hit the nail on the head .. if you want a loving relationship. Don't go on the pull and pull the first bird and take her home.

It's all about what you wanna get out of life ..

And to be honest, if your looking for a relationship - a club is probably not the best place to go looking either...

The secret is?????

Don't look keen :lol:

if you not actually keen at all, its a sure fire they will be besotted by you  :blink:

LOL, tried that spent most of my time being alone :P :lol:

I've noticed what peeps have been saying on here is very true to life! The amount of times i've noticed some complete sock with the nicest girl on his arm is untrue. Apparently many nice girls love a bada$$ boyfriend... Which pretty much means that your standard, nice, normal bloke is screwed!

Chavs seem to reel the girls in at an alarming rate too.

So the solution is:

Be a Rockport wearing, Burberry loving, uneducated SCUMBAG and you're laughing! The girls won't be able to keep their hands off you!!! :lol:

Seriously though, its been said on here, and although i'm not the biggest fan of this saying, "There's somebody for everyone". When it's time, you'll know ;)

okay okay,

I feel the need to clear this up...

You see, its never as simple as 'nice guys finish last' or 'treat em mean...' etc...

You have to understand women, to understand why people believe these things...

Firstly, you cant argue with genetics - and except for the last 50 years, woman has looked to the man to provide protection and support. Now while modern women will claim independence - that doesnt mean somewhere down in her genome there isnt an inbuilt need for this..

So - if your a bit of a wet blanket, all nice and demure - your not going to appeal to her on a genetic level.

Secondly, women love a challenge - its a fact no woman would ever form a relationship with a man without at least 1 thing they want to change. The bad-boy thing comes down to a basic level of 'taming the beast' - a very similar thing to why 40-year old men buy Cobra's/R1's etc..

So - if your compliant and, I hate to say it, to eager to please - then where is the challenge?

Thirdly, a woman values friends above all else - and as much as you wont like it, the moment your her friend, the chances of anything happening is slim (not that it doesnt happen) as she will automatically see you as her male-girlfriend..

So, be nice to her, just dont get too pally.

So Ian... Your advice is that if you are any of the things above you have to change the person you are to get the woman you desire???

Hmmmmm.... :wacko:

not at all...

I mean, just because your desperate - doesnt mean you act desperate when you meet a girl does it...

By the same token, if you really like a girl, instead of being her best buddy as you might normally do, try flirting more, and being a friend less...

Its not changing who you are - just how you approach the problem :rolleyes:

*bows down to Ian's knowledge...

exceptionally valid points.. well put across ... well done that man ;)

Its all true guys... it really is....

More than anything now, I believe that there can be a spark that sets things in motion...what they are is ultimately up to you...

you just gotta find it.

Well I have recently become single after 6 1/2 years so :censor: love in it's stupid :censor: :lol::lol::lol:

Right where are my old mates jack & Daniels ;)

oh what a shame I will now be able to come to reading more often and have some beers...... :rolleyes: ;)

...she will automatically see you as her male-girlfriend..

aka 'Cuddle b :censor: c

Long nights of blue balls... Hmm, not for me thanks :blink:

pull lasses. usually kicking and screaming :P

i've still got my eye on jj ;)

you mean her future car dizzy... haha i know you plan stan :P

he wont be coming anywhere near Dizzy... only the priveledged get to drive her.... aka ... ME

Dont panic - nice guys always get the girl eventually!

In Grease - Danny was lovely and got Sandy

The Wedding Singer - Lovely Robbie saved Julia from Glenn and they lived happily ever after in the 80s

Clueless - After Elton was so awful to her - Josh came and saved the day!

Are we seeing a pattern here yet guys?  :thumbsup:

i see the pattern.... YOU WATCH TOO MANY STUPID FILMS

LOL HAD TO SAY IT AS I'M A B@STA*D AND HAPPILY MARRIED 3 YEARS LOL

Dont panic - nice guys always get the girl eventually!

In Grease - Danny was lovely and got Sandy

The Wedding Singer - Lovely Robbie saved Julia from Glenn and they lived happily ever after in the 80s

Clueless - After Elton was so awful to her - Josh came and saved the day!

Are we seeing a pattern here yet guys?  :thumbsup:

i see the pattern.... YOU WATCH TOO MANY STUPID FILMS

LOL HAD TO SAY IT AS I'M A B@STA*D AND HAPPILY MARRIED 3 YEARS LOL

Be'ave! They are the cream of the rom com crop! Grease is a classic! Dont be knockin' the T-Birds and Pink Ladies - else I'll start knockin' your blockin'! :lol::lol:

Sorry for posting this I had just been down over the past few days.

Thanks for the replys though.

Dont go looking for love - love comes looking for you!

Amen to that :thumbsup:

Dont try to get them into bed on the first date

Be a gent (but not a whuss)

Take a intrest in what they say

Dont talk about football

try to be relaxed and dont look nervous

compliment them

dont be a hey look at me i love myself (most of those blokes are single)

and let your brain get in gear before you open you mouth and say something really silly because your nerves get the better of you

Most of all be yourself and dont try to be something you not as women can spot a liar a mile off

worked for me and now im married to a women who i thought wouldnt look at me twice a few years back

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links