Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football These Days

breezer

:lol:

Just watched the highlights of the newcastle vs aston villa match. hahaha so hilarious!! did anyone else watch it?

lol! officials these days are so terrible, newcastle should have had at least 3 penalties. I thought that was hilarious to start off with, first alan shearers header blaytantly knocked off target by a defenders hand. Then someone flattened as they went to head the ball, and the defender wasnt even going for it :lol: Then butt being pulled/pushed down, so funny.

But, the fight between lee bowyer and kieron dyer, how funny lol! i know violence is bad but come on you dont expect that between two team mates. Lee Bowyer is terrible, threw at least 3 punches and deserved to be sent off, But kieron dyer didnt deserve to be.

Also villas 3rd penalty, steven taylors magnificant save. And then his theatricle dive. Hilarious. That was the funniest and strangest football game iv ever seen in my life. Id be apaulled with the players behaviour though.....

Your comments.

:lol:

B)

correction, it was lee bowyer NOT nicky butt

wasn't shearers header knocked of target by his zimmer frame. why eye pet, lets get crackin with the knackin..... lol fightin was funny! i work with a jordie so i follow newcatle a bit, but im a bit of a closet bishop aukland fan :P

hahaa! im from up there obviously :P but i dont support newcastle. i support a team who got a deserved 1 point against man utd :D

Dont do football, but if I did - it would probably be the best footbal match in the world! :lol:

My other half is an assistant referee - although hes not Premiership Reffin' yet - just local league games!

Its a hard job though he says - you have to have eyes in the back, front and side of you head to see everything that goes on.

I heard about the brawl. No doubt Steve Taylors "theatrical dive" will be on next weeks Soccer AM in Platoon! :thumbsup:

hahaha! it was so funny! made me laugh each time i saw it!! kept me laughing for a while, thinking about it still makes me chuckle!

Steve Taylor deserves an oscar...I havent laughed so hard for a long time!!! he went down like hed been shot!! it will be on soccer AM and probably every football programme around for a long time to come lol!!

I thought it was possibly the funniest thing I saw this weekend.

Steve Taylor getting shot by an invisible assassin and then the whole 'Thug vs Overrated Primadonna' fight. Quality.

And all the whinging about not getting penalties......I noticed a while back that Newcastle only ever win games when they get penalties. If they dont' get them they don't win. Every press conference and phonecall on the 3 Legends whines on about the penalty that wasn't given. If they scored more in open play rather than going to ground as soon as they get near the box then maybe they wouldn't be so dependant on the ref.

As for Alan Shearer, fine striker, model professional, BUT without the penalties adding to his tally his goalscoring prowesse is a bit questionable gthis season. Listening to the Boro match on saturday there was an interesting statistic mentioned when Franck Queudrue scored for us. Franck ( left back ) has scored more goals in open play this season than Alan Shearer ( striker ). Time to retire Al??

Steve Taylor deserves an oscar...I havent laughed so hard for a long time!!! he went down like hed been shot!! it will be on soccer AM and probably every football programme around for a long time to come lol!!

Considering I dont like football - I do like Soccer AM - I even predicted the TAXI a couple of weeks back! :thumbsup: Dont do short skirts so I'm not allowed to be a Soccerette! :lol:

Plus I do quite fancy Tim Lovejoy...... :drool:

Definately a Platoon moment then - I'll look out for it next Saturday morning! :yes: