Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Satellite Navigation On The Avensis T3-s

avensis-driver

I have just got a new avensis t3-s and it has sat nav. i have the dvd disc that comes with it and when i have read the booklet on it, it says that i have to load it into a sat nav unit or something. can someone please tell me where this is located as i have no idea and when i try and put it in the cd it says error (which is probably cos it is the wrong place) can somebody plz help...cheers!

anyone?

Not too sure... but i know some of them have a "cd changer" type unit in the boot... try looking there, or under the seats.

ive checked but i cant find it.....anyone else no where it will be. is it under the bonnet or anywhere. i wuda thought it just shuda been on the main front console myself but it aint.

Well that can be a cross on the Toyota satisfaction survey - they should show you where things like that are when you pick the car up!

I'd suggest (because I dont know!) giving your Toyota centre a ring and asking them, then if they treat you like a numpty for not knowing you can kindly point out that THEY didnt show you!

I saw one in the boot of an older avensis.. was about the size of a slimline PS2.. it was lying flat in the boot.. left hand side.. and i maybe wrong here (memory like a sieve).. it was maybe under the carpet.

• 6 months later...
I have just got a new avensis t3-s and it has sat nav. i have the dvd disc that comes with it and when i have read the booklet on it, it says that i have to load it into a sat nav unit or something. can someone please tell me where this is located as i have no idea and when i try and put it in the cd it says error (which is probably cos it is the wrong place) can somebody plz help...cheers!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links