Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Daft Punk

houston

i loved their earlier stuff and bought their new album thinking i dont need to even listen to it, listened to it a bit and it is one of the worst cds i have ever bought!!! definately taking it back :angry:

bloke at shop when i was buying it was giving me a load of sales patter when i bought it saying that theyve advanced in consepulism and said some other things i didnt have a clue about but i nodded pretending i knew, now i cant wait to go back and tell him he's full of it!

this is my case for downloads, if i'd got it off net first i would have known i dont like it and wouldnt have had to put up with patronising teenager at virgin.

Ah .. cheers for the heads up ..

I liked their earlier stuff .. and was looking at buying this one on their previous merits .. guess ill have to have a listen first :D

robot rock is ok, its the one thats in the charts, but the rest are a waste of time, ive listened to it a few times but still cant 'get' it, i cant even recognise the tracks cos there so similar.

bought the bravery as well today, now that album wont be going back :thumbsup:

now the biggest decision gettin into the car is, bravery or kasabian? (sometimes even oasis!)

i wish i had, what i normally do is download it and see if i like it, if its a good one then i make a point of buying the original, feel guilty not supporting good albums.

never buy compilation albums though, waste of money

bought the bravery as well today, now that album wont be going back :thumbsup:

now the biggest decision gettin into the car is, bravery or kasabian? (sometimes even oasis!)

Kasabian! They are Leicester lads! :thumbsup:

I'm surprised at Daft Punk - I love their earlier stuff and I heard Robot Rock for the first time yesterday and you could so tell it was Daft Punk, even before it said so!

Still, its all personal opinion though isnt it - someone else might think its their best work!

i like robot rock, and loved thire earlier wrk, but its just gone to pot with new album, gonna give moby a try next but im gonna check album first

I dont mind the album I think it's a grower ;) Had is going in the garden a last weekend it was good in the sun :lol:

The only cd that has not left my cd player this week after a purchase on sunday is Dj Shadow ;) thats the :censor: :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links