Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question...

reece

YES.......show some respect

Best not to on here mate not after the Blooduk incident.........

A lot of people feel for him and I guess they won't wan't to see to much "ill" humour so soon.

Give it another couple of weeks and I think it will be safe to start slowly rolling out the pope jokes.

Oh yes, mate. Far too soon.

A lot of religions run deep with people, people of ALL religions. Relidgious jokes have a time and a place, and now and here isn't it.

Be carefull with what jokes you tell if you don't want to offend people too.

I'm not religious but I dont want to hear them just yet - hes not even had his funeral yet mate!

yeah, have a little decency...

That said - on Friday when he was still ill - I was telling the missues about the black/white smoke thing for choosing a new pope - she asked how I knew this...

I told her the title of that Robbie Coltraine pope movie... want to go rent it?

She said, it might appear a little strange if we walk into Blockbuster and rent 'The pope must die' when he is really ill...

Best not to post pope jokes just yet ;) but I have had some txt messages about the pope that are quite funny they may have even come from a TOC'er :rolleyes:

Best not to post pope jokes just yet ;)  but I have had some txt messages about the pope that are quite funny they may have even come from a TOC'er  :rolleyes:

ahhh - got one from him too!