Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Mini Meet

CAMSHAFT

i know more pics but dave (yaris30) was over today for me to have a look at his new ICE and for him to have a look at the turbo and bring it for a "Drive", today was the first proper drive i gave her, when i get the last bit she will run better. dave will be around later to tell the full spec on his ice, sorry lad the Battery had gone for the last few pics, but the sound is very good 10/10, i uploaded the images a thumbnails so they will load a bit quicker

dsc000071yy.th.jpg

dsc000083bj.th.jpg

dsc000105gn.th.jpg

dsc000116fn.th.jpg

dsc000128zi.th.jpg

dsc000135xy.th.jpg

dsc000201hv.th.jpg

my new little TTE Badge

dsc000170jw.th.jpg

love the interior and the wheels on the red yaris :)

Ray

yea that dave`s car, she look good today but when fully cleaned up like he had for the show :drool::drool:

nice pics there cam ...yep im terrorising where I live with the sound .. :D

sorry the car wasnt clean .. :D

cam..that turbo was awesome :drool:

the 2 cars are looking sweet

must meet up some day and have a good look at the set up you have

yep..crisis sparco ones ..you need them for the crappy roads we have over here stones and mud flying up from the road ..protect the paintwork really :D

johnny if youre going to the jap meet cam myself and a few lads are going :thumbsup:

love that interior. Pretty original.. I've never thought of doing an interior like that.. well smart :thumbsup:

Nice pics lads..

Now.. is that a Booster rear lip on the red one?

If so.. was is perhaps purchased from Ears?

Thats who supplied my full kit. :)

nope it was revoultion engineering in smithstown maynooth.He supplied it to me..bad guess :lol: ..he supplies booster as well.agent in leinster

From boostertuning website......

Ireland

Authorized Dealer(s)

REVOLUTION ENGINEERING Ltd.

Mr. Dave Mc.Cartan

Smithstown Maynooth

Co. Kildare

Ireland

Tel: (353) 0876371111

Fax: (353) 016010018

e-mail: rev.eng@ireland.com

&

EARS IRELAND LIMITED

Muddy Hill

Mallow

County Cork

Ireland

Tel: (353) 02242050

Fax: (353) 02242155

Sales: sales@ears.ie

Technical: technical@ears.ie

www.ears.ie

I had a choice of both ( at the time, they were the closest suppliers to the UK.. then the bits came from Germany, Holland and Belgium.. before heading to Ireland to be sent to me in Scotland :)

A 50/50 shot and i was wrong :lol: thats why i don't bet.

Any plans to add any more bit's.. the tailgate spoiler (just under the boot lock) looks good IMO anyway, kind of smooths out the rear bumper/tailgate join, if you know what i mean.. it's quite subtle... like the nose and corner spoilers :lol:

yep thats him ..dave was the man .. :D .. I was thinking of getting the front spoiler on the bonnet but everyone has that now and I was thinking of the rear boot spoiler ..maybe if i get time again sometime... :D ..my install has taken a big bit outta the bank so i need time to recover :D

• 2 weeks later...

That rear boot spoiler is a bit odd looking, i would rather have it flushed there! However i must say i'm not a lover of that kit so i am a bit biased. I just don't understand those upper corner spoilers :wacko: and the front bonnet vent just isnt my fancy! Sorry just talking rubbish now! Don't mean to grill anyone as that rear bumper from the booster kit still excites me :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links