Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought I'd Come Across To The Dark Side

Minty

another newbie. im gettin sick of typin welcome messages:p only jokin. welcome to the club mate ;)

before we chat to you... we need pics of the Rev 3 tubby mate.. :P :lol::thumbsup:

welcome dude

fizz have you never seen a rev3 turbo?

welcome dude

fizz have you never seen a rev3 turbo?

duhhh... if i did.. i wouldnt be asking now would i!.. :rolleyes:

Bahh.. dufus.. :lol:

Hi and welcome! Gosh... all these new members :thumbsup:

A

Welcome Minty!

Hey - you're not this Minty are you?  :lol:  :lol:

major_minty_smile.jpg

Lol the boys think i look like a bigger phil mitchel but it doesnt really have a ring to it... so got stuck being called Minty :D

great looking R5GTT always loved them tin pot rockets, top fun :D

before we chat to you... we need pics of the Rev 3 tubby mate..  :P  :lol:  :thumbsup:

http://www.rtoc.org/members/member.asp?memberid=10929 should be a few on there of it ;)

Damn boy!... Congrats on the new purchase!.. i is much envious of the mods list!.. Loving the seats as well!...

Welcome to the club!...

You ever had a Mid engine RWD 2 seater before? you is in fro a treat!!.. :wacko::lol::yes:

great looking R5GTT always loved them tin pot rockets, top fun :D

Yeah tis really good fun but a nightmare to keep running and total crap build quality. Took it about as far is it was ever going to go, and wanted an mr2 tubby for ages then one came up...... and here i am

yeah tell me bout it! the rust like nothing ive seen and the engines aint 100% good at all but damn they are fast and handle great!

Damn boy!... Congrats on the new purchase!.. i is much envious of the mods list!.. Loving the seats as well!...

Welcome to the club!...

You ever had a Mid engine RWD 2 seater before? you is in fro a treat!!..  :wacko:  :lol:  :yes:

1st one mate.... but after driving a 200bhp 800kg renault 5 sure i'll pick it up easy enough

yeah tell me bout it! the rust like nothing ive seen and the engines aint 100% good at all but damn they are fast and handle great!

Yeah mine had a few small rust spots appearing but have seen some that are falling apart. The engines are poorly built but them mr renault never intended them to be running 200bhp lol

By far one of the best power per £££ hot hatch ever.... when they work!

Yeah mine had a few small rust spots appearing but have seen some that are falling apart. The engines are poorly built but them mr renault never intended them to be running 200bhp lol

By far one of the best power per £££ hot hatch ever.... when they work!

well the MR2 turbo is the fastest car for its price range.. well.. thats the only reason i got one.. :yes:

:lol: welcome Minty!!! from the former 'Grant Mitchell of TOC' :P

welcome to our world Minty :group-cuddles:

kimi :wub:

please excuse my ignorance if its all been posted etc before just learning my way round still

When and where are the next meets if any? Be interested in meeting other members and seeing your cars