Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 Game Data Currupted! F************

Fizz

:crybaby:

Cant believe it.. loaded it up.. and got a message the GT4 data is currupted... man i am well ****** off!... gotta start it all again.. :censor: :huh:

And they say computer games arn't addictive..... ^_^

U obviously aint been speaking to peeps who play the GT series.. :lol: :P

Les - If only 50p lasted this ling in the arcade!.. :yes:

Right ... its taken me an hour.. and ive now got both the A and the B licences.. :yes:

Fizz,

hate to say this mate, but it sounds like it's knackered. You might as well give it to me at the next meet and I'll 'dispose' of it for you ! lol

Mate, you know when it says do not remove the memory card when its saving?

Thats what it means! :P

But yeah

Thats gotta hurt

I still gotta do my International A and Special, got 35% of the game complete!

I did all of them before i started racing.. but now i have just done A and B for the time being.. while i earn some monies and decent cars.. :yes:

I hate HATE HATE HATE the International A final lap test, 9mins! I can't do it, and it annoys the hell out of me!

41% of the game complete, need to do more.....

Guess I'm cheating a bit as start Fuji endurance on b-spec before i go to bed and again when I go to work in the morning so can still play when I want but making 750k for the race and 736k for the car I an sell everyday, don't want to run low on pennies now would I :D :D : D Plus of course builds up the b-spec rating :D

ouch! I'd hate to lose my 60%, especially since I've completed all the Beginner, advanced and extreme races... not to mention all the Japan, US and Euro races... oh and 75% of the endurance...

In fact, all I have left is the 'manufacturer races', driving challenges and special conditions...

Done Begginer, Advanced and a few extreme, a few manufacturers, done most of the endurance.

Done the Japan hall 1st, done US, and working on Euro although mostly done now.

ive got a pickle myself,my playstation packed up so i lent my mate the memory card but i got another ps but hes already started gt4 but hasnt got a memory card to transfer it??wot do i do delete it or keep goin because i wanted to do it all me self :blink:

sorry to steal tread

ive got a pickle myself,my playstation packed up so i lent my mate the memory card but i got another ps but hes already started gt4 but hasnt  got a memory card to transfer it??wot do i do delete it or keep goin because i wanted to do it all me self :blink:

sorry to steal tread

Tell your mate to stop being a tight ***** and get his own memory card... :yes:

ive got a pickle myself,my playstation packed up so i lent my mate the memory card but i got another ps but hes already started gt4 but hasnt  got a memory card to transfer it??wot do i do delete it or keep goin because i wanted to do it all me self :blink:

sorry to steal tread

Tell your mate to stop being a tight ***** and get his own memory card... :yes:

true he had it about 2-3 week and i took it back on monday?? :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links