Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Donny

Kerby

right as the other post has got way too confusin for me to understand on wot days people are goin i was just wonder who is gonna be there on sat. Im goin down on sat mornin and i just wanna know who i will bump into on here

1. Ken - Avensis

2. Kev - Corolla

3. earlp - Yaris

4. Corolla 98 - Corolla

5. sxb182 - Celica

6. james1760 - MR2

7. SexyCrayola - Celica

8. Shaf2000 - MR2

9. Rikki - MR2

TOC's stand

Kev :)

i'll be there with a mate, unless its snowing! :D

i'll be there with a mate, unless its snowing!  :D

Spent over 4 hours on the car today then it megga snowned - for 10 mins then sun came out.

Glad I got the coat of wax on SECONDS before it hit. So not so bad after another dry down. Hoping the night stays clear.

Am wondering how many had to rediscover by attaching car passes to inside windscreens tonight that sellotape doesnt like sticking in the cold! lol

i kinda made out what he said on msn

He said apolgise for me... so i am

I on behalf of earpl, apolgise for the drunk and disorderly behavoir

im not quite sure what that first word is! but the rest in english is ..it im gona stop posting

well hectic day! got to donny at 2.30 and the staff said that it would be better to save my 20 quid! (thought it was 15!) :ffs: and come back sunday,....

so i will see you there sunday instead :thumbsup:

well hectic day! got to donny at 2.30 and the staff said that it would be better to save my 20 quid! (thought it was 15!)  :ffs:  and come back sunday,....

so i will see you there sunday instead  :thumbsup:

I wouldnt bother, it was pretty crap imo, full of chavs and crap cars, TOC stand is right at the end which was nice <_<

Just got back... most of the cars that were showing their owners were bored outta there head lol.

I wouldnt bother, it was pretty crap imo, full of chavs and crap cars, TOC stand is right at the end which was nice <_<

Just got back... most of the cars that were showing their owners were bored outta there head lol.

Donny show is the chav show of the year, always will be. Donny in general is chav (sorry for anyone who lives there!). Any modified/Max Power show is. I might pop down tomorrow if the weather is any better just to see the peeps on the Toyota stand.

Joe

I wouldnt bother, it was pretty crap imo, full of chavs and crap cars, TOC stand is right at the end which was nice  <_<

Donny show is the chav show of the year, always will be. Donny in general is chav (sorry for anyone who lives there!). Any modified/Max Power show is. I might pop down tomorrow if the weather is any better just to see the peeps on the Toyota stand.

Joe

I know two have left already :ph34r::rolleyes:

well hectic day! got to donny at 2.30 and the staff said that it would be better to save my 20 quid! (thought it was 15!)  :ffs:  and come back sunday,....

so i will see you there sunday instead  :thumbsup:

im inclined to disagree with that statement about the owners matt.

photo00738gz.th.jpg

photo00744wo.th.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links