Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris Sat Nav

Crisis

Hey,

I've heard great things about the Lexus Sat Nav, just wondering if Toyota use the same one?

Looking at getting Sat Nav in the Yaris Im looking to buy. But not sure if its a good sat nav, or not very good.

I like a good gadget and it will let me find things! Just wanna know if its any good.

Hey,

I've heard great things about the Lexus Sat Nav, just wondering if Toyota use the same one?

Looking at getting Sat Nav in the Yaris Im looking to buy. But not sure if its a good sat nav, or not very good.

I like a good gadget and it will let me find things! Just wanna know if its any good.

Danke  :D

Its not the colour screen for a start, it uses that little black and white (you know what i mean :P) display....

From what I have read on here and Mr T's web site, all the sat navs are the same (TNS300 - DVD) it the display that differs in each vehicle. I think the yaris Rav4 and another have voice by voice and other models have the screen, but the system is the same on each

I think The Voice of Reason used to have it...

I think the only difference between the TNS-200 and the TNS-300 is that the 300 has the traffic monitoring thing (I forget the correct name). The full colour screen unit is - I think - different.

HTH

Alan