• CDX
    • SR
    • T2
    • T3
    • Blue
    • Colour Collection
    • T-Spirit
    • T-Sport

vitz means funny auf deutch.And vitz is also a word in the Japanese dictionary.Echo means Echo which is a Greek Word.Yaris I think  doesnt mean anything.

Yeah. They have to change their names because they mean things in different places! Daewoo did similar with their older models on the continent because the car names actually meant something and when you have a car who's literal translation is "I Expect" then your going to change it from the Espero to the Aranos aren't you! (Bit of spanish for you there! :lol: )

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAMSHAFT

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• scionic

well im a t-sporty and it looks like we are winning hands down atm. we should do another poll 'Modified Yaris and Not Modified Yaris' now that would be interestin

sol in ireland ..doesnt have a catergory here  :D  :D

don`t know, well i do its a Terra spec here but as for the u.k spec i don`t know.

Sorry guys - I dont know the Irish models - it was hard enough finding all the British ones!

Should have put an "other" catergory really shouldn't I.... time for Homer again.....

ah yea, i know your type, i feel like the little puppy who gets let out into the cold on new years day.

pup.jpg

:crybaby::crybaby: YA KNOW US IRISH ARE NOT JUST FOR PADDY`S DAY AND THEN FORGOTTEN FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR :crybaby::crybaby:

StPaddy1.gif

Might be useful if someone found out the equivalent Irish specs - T3 is easily distinguished from a T2, for starters the T2 has a tape headunit and the T3 has a CD!!! Most important feature, all the rest is irrelevant!! :lol::lol::lol:

Might be useful if someone found out the equivalent Irish specs - T3 is easily distinguished from a T2, for starters the T2 has a tape headunit and the T3 has a CD!!! Most important feature, all the rest is irrelevant!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

P1 yaris you have E, Terra, Luna, Sol, TS

E, no electric windows, no power steering, tape deck, driver airbag, black grill

Extra on terra over E, electric windows, power steering, dual airbags, tape, black grill

Extra on Luna over terra, colour bumpers, leather steering wheel, different hubcaps, tape, and grey grill

Extra on Sol over Luna, CD, Remote Locking, Electric Mirrors, colour coded Mirrors, 3 rear headrests, height adjustable Driver seat, chrome grill.

TS are the same.

P2 yaris you have E, Terra, Luna, Sol, Blue, strata and TS

E, no electric windows, no power steering, tape deck, dual airbag,

Extra on terra over E, electric windows, power steering, dual airbags, CD,

Extra on Luna over terra, "chrome" on dash, gearshift and door handles, Remote Locking,

Extra on Sol over Luna, Electric Mirrors, colour coded Mirrors and bumper strips, three rear headrests, height adjustable Driver seat, nice gearnob, alloys.

Blue spec have mats, chrome" on dash, gear shift, door handles and exhaust tip, nice gearnob,CD, fogs, leather steering with audio controls, blue interior

Extra on Strata over Blue, alloys, height adjustable Driver seat choice of red or blue interiors

TS are the same :thumbsup:

Just goes to show, i didn't even think they did a Yaris without power steering!

Just need a resident expert to match the 2 up!

Em where are ya hun??? :lol:

Em where are ya hun???  :lol:

as far as i know there are only 3 irish lads on here, david has a sol, barryflood but he is up north so it`s prob a u.k spec and i have a terra, o yea and WRC with the TS but they are the same

... And Barry Flood is no more apparently...

WHY???

he got booted. he was causin too much trouble. and his behavour on the forums was just too unacceptable

he got booted. he was causin too much trouble. and his behavour on the forums was just too unacceptable

god i missed that what did he do??

Yes Barryflood is history......... he was funny at times and a pain and I'm glad he didn't live anywhere near me!!

Also Blooduk got booted for being an a$$ once too often.......... long over due IMO :thumbsup:

Em where are ya hun???  :lol:

I'm here! :thumbsup:

Well these results arent really very surprising are they? :lol::lol:

I wouldn't say there are more than 20 regular posters? :S

if you add david and me who have irish spec cars that makes 59, and sure the 3 or 4 greek lads too, never mind the lads in oz, usa, canada and the rest of the world who post here. thats makes a hell of lot of yaris/vitz/and echo here and then verso`s, scions and other versions round aswell, its a hell of a group :group-cuddles:

Yep. Did a few searches of the members list and the number of Yaris owners is huge! Even if you omit those who haven't posted for a while, it's still a lot of people.

Dont believe theres only 3 T-Spiriters! Come on guys - I know there is more than me and two others!

Still - perhaps we are a rare breed?! :lol:

Is a Terra not a T3, Sol a T-Spirit and Luna like a p1 GLS spec wise?

My folks have a Terra in France and its just like a T3, but I have side airbags and a CD player instead of their tape deck and aircon.

A

The 5 GS owners i know of have voted....

P1 yaris you have E, Terra, Luna, Sol, TS

E, no electric windows, no power steering, tape deck, driver airbag, black grill

Extra on terra over E, electric windows, power steering, dual airbags, tape, black grill

From this.. i would assume the Terra is the equivalent of the GS.. so get voting GS ppl.

What about the Verso ? Should we not include this in the model line up ? Are there any Verso owners who look at this forum ? :rolleyes:

Yaris Verso has the same models doesnt it (well T3 and T-Spirit!) Verso owners are welcome to join in of course!