Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chav Or Barryboy Yaris

yaris30

Hehe i glad someone agrees that they can really grill the owners! fair enough, i have seen some truly awful cars on their in my time (not very long!) but they seem to just take the ***** of any car with anythin more than stock! They should get a life! no really they should! (btw u prob dnt recognise me as first post! i a wana-buy-a-yarii person :rolleyes:

I'm glad I didn't go to Donny now... I would have been crying in the car! What have they done to that poor Yaris?!?  :crybaby:

As for the Civic - someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a Type-R badge on a Civic Sport?

Thanks,

Caz.

Yep - you'd be right there Caz!

Hehe i glad someone agrees that they can really grill the owners! fair enough, i have seen some truly awful cars on their in my time (not very long!) but they seem to just take the ***** of any car with anythin more than stock! They should get a life! no really they should! (btw u prob dnt recognise me as first post! i a wana-buy-a-yarii person  :rolleyes:

most of them are sad, I wouldn't let them bother you mate.

This wat i fink bout when gettin a yaris tho: i think they're real nice cars from everything i hav read and looks wise too. However ther are a few tweaks tht need to be done to make it real sexy! however dnt u guys worry wen modifying ure car tht its goin to turn out lookin ****? these bodykits and stuf dnt come cheap and i just wondered if ther are any stories of parts u have fitted and just been hugely disappointed with! i spose thts the gr8 thing about a forum like this, u can let every1 else go wrong for u! :P i hav total respect for people who try stuf first! (lol tht sounds a bit barry!)

fink??? you got wing of steel??? proberly not old enough to know what im on about.... please dont use text speek as it make it had for some members to read.

Hello peeps :-)

Definatly a T Sport i think, as well as the other items mentioned, the area in front of the door mirrors is badgless.

that Fiesta? :eek:

you could lose a number of furry animals in there, if not a small child...lol,

having seen that mod now, i think i will put my ideas on hold!

fink??? you got wing of steel??? proberly not old enough to know what im on about.... please dont use text speek as it make it had for some members to read.

Earpl you do make me laugh - and yes I'm old enough to know what your on about!

I really dont think its the end of the Yaris as a non-chav car - I mean every car out there will be chavved up by someone - and its more likely to be a cheaper car that gets the chav treatment!

Yarii are in the mid-expensive small car bracket!

I'm not sure what your on about.. but i fink my super sonic sonar radar will help me.

I'm not sure what your on about.. but i fink my super sonic sonar radar will help me.

LOL Batfink references all over the place :lol::lol:

hey! :( sorry i will try to refrain from chatting txt like! sorry! anyone going to answer what i said though or can you genuinly not understand it? :wacko:

Hello Woody, where from Bucks are you?

My car is stock apart from rear Speakers which are only good for the rear passengers when not coupled with an amplifier :thumbsup:

lol just asked you on a different thread! i from Aylesbury! u? i only 16 and without Yaris yet so nothing exciting here yet! planning on gettin one Xmas time if you wana sell yours :P

Aylesbury is like 15 minutes away from me (Chesham, nr amersham..) And incedentaly I am pricing up T-Sports :thumbsup:

Awesome but when would you be thinking of selling and i not sure if could afford so it kinda more hopin then action atm! But if it isnt immediate future i wud atleast b interested! I keep an eye out for ure yaris! u wearin a TOC sticker?