Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav 4 - Wind Deflectors

celticdragon

Hi all,

I'm new to TOC and have searched for this topic but not found any posts...

Has anyone had wind deflectors fitted to the front side wondows or all around?

Did you get them as original Toyota parts or aftermarket suppliers?

Any advice on suppliers and costs and fitting etc....?

Thanks,

Dom.

Hi celticdragon, Welcome To TOC.

I have Fitted front deflectors to my RAV, In some ways they are good as i like to have a window slightly open when driving and you get no rush of wind.

On the down side i think they make a little more noise when at speed. Still you cant win them all.

I got mine from Formula 4X4 on the web, fairly cheap as opposed to Toyotas price.

Hope this helps.

Hi celticdragon and welcome to TOC!

I've got front deflectors on mine (have a look in my garage for pics if you want) but I got mine from Hong Kong, which were original Toyota products. I think they look quite nice on the car! :thumbsup:

Kenny

Dude, welcome, got my deflectors from formula 4x4 as well, I'm one of those nasty smokers and it makes all the difference. Plus it can shield you from low winter sun etc. didn't go for the rear ones(bit of overkill) also consider the bonnet protector. mines saved me a fortune in chips! :yes::yes:

:yes: Thanks guys for your replies .....

1. -Regarding "wind deflectors" and fitting - I'm told there are two types (???) those which fit in the window groove or have some sort of "better" attachment and then those which "stick/glue" on..... sorry for the vagueness but not having actually seen them myself I haven't a clue.... Which is better ... looks as well as functionality are important.

2.- Regarding a bonnet protector as you mentioned above - same question regarding fitting, looks and functionality...

Just picked up my RAV4 yesterday and still basking in it. Its in the gold colour and alrady has alu side steps and an alu bull bar from the previous owner. Would the deflectors I'm thinking about (above) match and go well with gold ??

Cheers,

Dom. :thumbsup: