Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling Your Yaris?

CrazYaris

I am interested in purchasing a silver 5dr cdx, if there are any sellers out there. I can afford upto £3500. please email me on nemesis2901@hotmail.com or post your replies to the post here. Being a student an all it gets difficult for me to travel back and forth by public transport so i need a car asap, preferably that meets my requirements and is within the budget. :help:

No selling or buying without going goldy im afraid! Did ya not read your terms & conditions before signing on the dotted line?!?! Tut Tut!

Edit your post to say you're wanting a Yaris and was wondering what you could get for your money... then people may say what you should buy... e.g. Theirs!!

There's a selling section on these boards... check it out for any adverts!

For a 51 reg CDX parkers says:

Private Good £ 5320

Private Poor £ 4530

Part Exchange £ 4975

So I very much doubt you will get a CDX for the price you want. :ph34r:

My Yaz is a 1999 V-reg CDX .... and I have been told... good day I can get around £5k.... mainly cause she has reasonably low mileage. (just done 31k n she will be 6 this Oct)

You'll be hard pushed to find a good specimen for the price methinks... :unsure:

i`m afraid yoy have to save for a little longer but you could not have not picked a better car :yes:

I am interested in purchasing a silver 5dr cdx, if there are any sellers out there. I can afford upto £3500. please email me on nemesis2901@hotmail.com or post your replies to the post here. Being a student an all it gets difficult for me to travel back and forth by public transport so i need a car asap, preferably that meets my requirements and is within the budget.  :help:

I've just done a used car valuation thing on the autotrader, 4 a 1.0L 5 dr hatchback on a T (1999) with 58,000 miles on the clock, here are the prices:

Dealer £4,222

Private £3,910

Part Ex £3,483

Trade £3,321

Just outside your budget by the look of it, unfortunately, but keep looking around, you might find 1 with higher mileage or somebody who wants a quick sale & is selling at a reduced price

Perhaps you could find a high mileage example for that much. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, especially with a diesel (I'm assuming cDx indicates a diesel motor?)

Yeah, CDX was the higher trim level of the yaris when released.... it went S, GS, GLS, CDX, SR, and eventually the T-Sport got plonked on the end of that! Now it reads like this: T2, T3, T-Spirit, T-Sport, with colour collection and blue thrown in there somewhere! Meaning the SR is no more... i have a rare car! Limited edition it's now gonna be called! Oooh, aren't i special!

Yes Seveer - we all think you are very special :lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps a lower spec Yaris you might get for that sort with high mileage, but not a CDX.

I found this on Parkers - its for a T reg Yaris S

Cost New ('99) £ 7440

Franchised Dealer £ 2825

Independent Dealer £ 2535

Private Good £ 2125

Private Poor £ 1795

Part Exchange £ 1990

So it can be done with the lower models! :thumbsup:

I am indeed special.... but not in a fancy way! :lol:

Like Em said though, a lesser model you would be able to obtain. Go for a GS maybe... there's plenty of people on here who will say it's more than adequate!

I am indeed special.... but not in a fancy way!  :lol:

Like Em said though, a lesser model you would be able to obtain. Go for a GS maybe... there's plenty of people on here who will say it's more than adequate!

Yes, its a great car the GS, I'd recommend it to anybody, I'm just looking on the Auto Trader & you can get some nice versions for that kind of money with decent mileage and accessories, definately worth looking into

5k?

That's a lot for a 6 year old car.

Its cause of the low mileage on her reece.... 6 years old and only done 31k.... will be a little bit less by time i come to sell... but hey *shrugs Mr T themselves offered me £4.5k :o

Its cause of the low mileage on her reece.... 6 years old and only done 31k.... will be a little bit less by time i come to sell... but hey *shrugs Mr T themselves offered me £4.5k :o

£4.5k? I would bite there hand off!

It's their, not there! Sorry! Couldn't resist!

I'd bite it off to the !Removed! shoulder! I asked my MrT what he'd give trade in on mine if i wanted a TS and they said about £3.5k!!! Needless to say i didn't take discussions further!

It's their, not there! Sorry! Couldn't resist!

I'd bite it off to the !Removed! shoulder! I asked my MrT what he'd give trade in on mine if i wanted a TS and they said about £3.5k!!! Needless to say i didn't take discussions further!

Wow Mr T offered £4500 JJ? That's amazing. Even with the low mileage considered, I doubt you'll get that anywhere else. You're talking private sale prices there.

<BIT OFF TOPIC...>

Please, enough with the spelling corrections already! We're not all masters at English and a previous thread was closed down because of the arguments that ensued. Please keep it friendly. :group-cuddles:

Yeah.... it was damn good i know... but I didnt have the finances to get an MR2 from them at the time... *shrugs.... oh well

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links