Photo

Philippines: Where To Buy Parts For Estima?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jokrho

Jokrho

• Registered Member
  • 4 posts
  • Toyota Model: Lucida

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:42 AM

I was told by my mechanic to get a new "Front Propeller Bushing" for my Toyota Estima. Thinking that it was an Japanese Import, I knew that I would be having a hard time getting this particular part. Would anyone of you guys know where i can get this part here in Manila?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 rion

rion

Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Toyota Model: Hi-Lux Surf and Town Ace 3C-T

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:55 PM

I was told by my mechanic to get a new "Front Propeller Bushing" for my Toyota Estima. Thinking that it was an Japanese Import, I knew that I would be having a hard time getting this particular part. Would anyone of you guys know where i can get this part here in Manila?

hi, have you tried in Banawe?

#3 Jokrho

Jokrho

• Registered Member
  • 4 posts
  • Toyota Model: Lucida

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:58 PM

a friend told me that I should try evangelista since i live in the south...got one in banawe...they had one custom made probably from a truck tire...had the mechanic install last weekend...the van runs perfectly now...thanks for the tip

hi, have you tried in Banawe?

#4 rion

rion

Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:51 PM

that's good, where is that evangilista by the way? I also live very far south. :P
you can PM me instead. :)

#5 chitorb

chitorb

Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • First Name:Ponyong
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: 1993 Toyota Lucida
  • Year: 1993

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:10 PM

Where do you live exactly in south, Im from Cavite by the way. I bought my coupling from Banaue a year ago though it was expensive but its worth it. Until now i have no problem. I have a mechanic that maintains my Lucida. I recently replaced my pinion which got an oil leak. :group-cuddles:

#6 rion

rion

Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:29 PM

I live in Cagayan de oro. but we go to North every month to get Surplus Cars. That's our business. we recondition surplus cars and sell them. we've been doing this for many years now and we also have good mechanics. :D

we usualy drop by Banawe if we needed some very rare parts. though Toyota parts are easy to find in my place but there are things like surplus accesories we only find in Banawe.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users