Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philippines: Where To Buy Parts For Estima?

Jokrho

I was told by my mechanic to get a new "Front Propeller Bushing" for my Toyota Estima. Thinking that it was an Japanese Import, I knew that I would be having a hard time getting this particular part. Would anyone of you guys know where i can get this part here in Manila?

I was told by my mechanic to get a new "Front Propeller Bushing" for my Toyota Estima. Thinking that it was an Japanese Import, I knew that I would be having a hard time getting this particular part. Would anyone of you guys know where i can get this part here in Manila?

hi, have you tried in Banawe?

a friend told me that I should try evangelista since i live in the south...got one in banawe...they had one custom made probably from a truck tire...had the mechanic install last weekend...the van runs perfectly now...thanks for the tip

hi, have you tried in Banawe?

that's good, where is that evangilista by the way? I also live very far south. :P

you can PM me instead. :)

• 1 month later...

Where do you live exactly in south, Im from Cavite by the way. I bought my coupling from Banaue a year ago though it was expensive but its worth it. Until now i have no problem. I have a mechanic that maintains my Lucida. I recently replaced my pinion which got an oil leak. :group-cuddles:

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Cagayan de oro. but we go to North every month to get Surplus Cars. That's our business. we recondition surplus cars and sell them. we've been doing this for many years now and we also have good mechanics. :D

we usualy drop by Banawe if we needed some very rare parts. though Toyota parts are easy to find in my place but there are things like surplus accesories we only find in Banawe.