Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Lights

Chuck04

i want blue lights like this, any body else have any more info ie which bulb and fitment

never ripped front off to have a look, will do if no 1 knows tho

P1010074.JPG

cheers :thumbsup:

I think they're the same as sidelight bulbs, which is 5w something... the wedge ones.... it tells you in your handbook i believe. They're nice though!

oo really, fantastic, lets hope so then, ive got a set of blue side lights just sitting here, ill go investigate in a min and get back 2 u all D :thumbsup:

I did that to my Co*sa, looked great! did all the heater controls and everything... That was the best part about that car... :ph34r:

Theres shops on eBay that sell the full kits for a lot of cars, might be worth having a glance?

I doubt they'd have it for the Yaris yet. And yep, I've already checked! It should just be a straigfht bulb switch, like seever said, just have to find correct bulbs, fitting and wattage, then you can have it any colour

Mine were LED's, and they already had the resistors built on to them, and the holders to go straight into the fittings! Hardly worth doin anything like that to my Yaris because having a digital dash, it kinda defeats the purpose!

Would look ace on the TS dials though

there is a post somewhere on this forum that links to a guide as to how to change the colour of the digital dash.

there is a post somewhere on this forum that links to a guide as to how to change the colour of the digital dash.

Yeah, Sp33dy did it.

clicky

thats for digi dash tho, im aft t sport, not sure what bulb id need

Wasnt the 1 about the digital dash just a case of putting a coloured film over the lights? Couldn't you do the same whether its digital or not?

Looking at the dials it seems they are backlit so maybe you only need to find the bulb/s that does that job.

I don’t think the coloured film would work as it is a different set up

yea i figured that much, just a case of changing bulb but not sure where to get hold of 1 from or which 1 does the back light could only find the 1s for warning lights etc

I changeed my dash bulbs. I replace the orginal bulbs (which btw have blue plastig cover) with blue ones.

But because the gauges background is "silver" and light is coming through it doesn't look blue but more like turquoise... same color that display have which show average speed and consumption.

sammyb, do u have any photos please? an can u explain more exactly what u did? i'd like ot make mine the same colour as the mpg computer screen!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links