Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got My T Sport!

R6TH M

Im totally lovin it, miss the clio an ickle bit but then i just go for a drive and i forget all about the frenchie!!

One problem tho, i cant figure out how to get the mileage up?? Its reading "0" lol. maybe im just being dumb!

Sorry for the wick pictures - by the time i got home and polished it, it was gettin dark! Im sure you all know what a T sport looks like anyway lol.

front.jpg

back.jpg

On an electronic speedo ie non T Sports, there is a button on the dash directly infron of the instrument panel which you press to change from ODO to Trip etc... Yours is a T-Sport, not entirely sure if it is all analogue or not...?

She looks a sweet example of a fine motor by the way :thumbsup:

very nice!! ever get pulled for the no. plate tho??

aww thanks!

we were pushing all them wee buttons tonite and cant get it to change :(

It's deffiently the button in front of the dials which says ODO. It should be in odometer or trip mode, in which case it should still be counting miles that you are doing. Sounds to me like its a bit broke! Take it to Toyota and get em to sort it.

Apart from that.... very nice car!

mmmm tastey!

Now your gonna spend the next week or so driving miles out of your way down country roads and the like just so you can boot it :D

I went through so much juice the first week just because I could stop driving the thing :)

What price did you manage to negotiate? Im curious, cause I was told that £11,500 was the lowest I could get one from (at the dealer) and even then the salesmen wasn't sure if he could go that low.

Lovely colour.. your going to be polishing it non top.. don't you just love black cars. <_< :thumbsup:

nice btw, black is my 2nd fav colour, silver is my first but you can`t get silver TS so black would be my choise too, nice

Looks great! Hope you get the odometer sorted with no hassle! I do like that black, i saw a Phase 1 Black TS the other day in the carpark at work and i was dying to know who's it was, turns out it was just a visitor...

Gorgeous looking car :thumbsup:

hey the fogs are only on for the pics!! lol

I'll have a wee play with the dash and see if i can get that working today...

I got pulled for the reg plates once on the clio and fined - after i came round a corner sideways into a police checkpoint and near knocked the police man on my bonnet - whoops! almost got stopped yesterday on the way home from Toyota garage with them on the yaris, he pulled me, loooked at the plates then said "nah your ok on you go" Phew!!

oh and whoever said happy birthday - thanks! *blushes*

hey the fogs are only on for the pics!! lol

I'll have a wee play with the dash and see if i can get that working today...

I got pulled for the reg plates once on the clio and fined - after i came round a corner sideways into a police checkpoint and near knocked the police man on my bonnet - whoops! almost got stopped yesterday on the way home from Toyota garage with them on the yaris, he pulled me, loooked at the plates then said "nah your ok on you go" Phew!!

oh and whoever said happy birthday - thanks! *blushes*

Uh-oh, y did they fine u & how much? I'm lookin in2 gettin a pl8 done & I've got a design in mind thats got loads more detail on than urs :unsure:

Congratulations! :thumbsup: I was off looking at a chilli red T-Sport last week, tempted! :yes:

YES i love it!

I got a £30 fine cos the font size isn't legal - i think he was just being awkward cos i near knocked him down tho. As far as i know the most u can get fined is £30 or else a producer for illegal plates.

welcome to the black TS club... :)

I'll tell you one thing though... there will be times when you wish you'd got some other color :lol:... keeping a black car clean is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy... ;)

but the few minutes it's clean - it's the king of the road... :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links