Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A T-sport

jay dh

Liking the name boyracer, lives up to the name seeing he is keen to make it faster :P

there is a very good reason why my name is boyracer84

its cos i signed up over a year ago wen i was doing the boyracer thing and was looking at a yaris 1.3 then, decided againt it and bought a megane coupe 2.0 16v, i now have that for sale. im past the boyracer stage but going from 150bhp to 105 will take sum getin used to, the reason being i need a reliable car so yaris is an option

im also trying to find out bout the 2001 1.6 sport ibiza but getting very far there as its an empty forum most the time

Jay

down hill with a tail wind ;)

Nah, he changed the display from mph to km/h ;)

Cheeky beggers! Nah... it's most likely because i timed it to 60mph on my speedo when it should be to 63mph, plus a stopwatch isn't going to be the most accurate method due to human innacuracies, but on the day (infact days) that iv timede it, it's always under 10!

Shutty: Your PM Inbox is full! Im trying to send you one and it doesn't work!

Liking the name boyracer, lives up to the name seeing he is keen to make it faster :P

there is a very good reason why my name is boyracer84

its cos i signed up over a year ago wen i was doing the boyracer thing and was looking at a yaris 1.3 then, decided againt it and bought a megane coupe 2.0 16v, i now have that for sale. im past the boyracer stage but going from 150bhp to 105 will take sum getin used to, the reason being i need a reliable car so yaris is an option

im also trying to find out bout the 2001 1.6 sport ibiza but getting very far there as its an empty forum most the time

Jay

Aww i see... :lol: I'm sure you'll love the T-sport as i have heard pretty good stories about them on here :yes:

Enjoy ur stay :thumbsup:

p2's are crap any way :P my 03 is a p1. ive proven 7.74 secs with a bit of work :thumbsup:

7.74 how the hell?, well done1 though :thumbsup: , how exactly did you manage to get it down that much?

p2's are crap any way :P my 03 is a p1. ive proven 7.74 secs with a bit of work :thumbsup:

7.74 how the hell?, well done1 though :thumbsup: , how exactly did you manage to get it down that much?

how did u measure the 7.74 mate?

I cant get less than 10 sec,on wet,with 2 people in the car,each 15 stone and petrol in the middle?

I measure it with an obd scanner.Did you use special equipment or just your watch?

ilford, u from essex? if so, where bouts?

Jay

Yup - I'm near to Lakeside Shopping Centre tho :)

It's still good to see another essex person around tho!

Earpl got 7.74 by stripping out his interior, putting some octane-bossting formula in his petrol tank and having the engine thouroughly warmed up! Plus, he's got a fujitsbo back box, apexi induction kit with cold air feed and he drives it properly!! :lol:

Earpl got 7.74 by stripping out his interior, putting some octane-bossting formula in his petrol tank and having the engine thouroughly warmed up! Plus, he's got a fujitsbo back box, apexi induction kit with cold air feed and he drives it properly!!  :lol:

Pardon me if im wrong but if the fujitsbo's a back box will do **** all to performance. I think earlp apexi isnt relocated either, i got a feed to mine and relcoated to headlamp like kimi i can feel a ickle bit of difference.

ive heard reports of the apexi getting warm there and actually lowering performance, mine certainly colder since its beenm relocated.

Stripping out the interior wont strip much off the 0-60, changig the octane rating too.

but earlp had done it so who am i say different i just dont think it will cut the 0-60 by that much.

what confirmed time are people getting with mods

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links