Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T-sport And A Few Questions...

TomF

Hi there everyone!

Ok first of all, here is my T-Sport, it used to be my mum's, she was registered as Mrs_SporT or something to that effect.

It has a Blitz Backbox, Blitz induction kit, and 17" BK299's on 205x40's.

Ok and a few questions....

Is there anywhere in the UK, where I can get some C-One carbon goodies?

Will the Manifold and centre pipe that Envy Motorsport have developed fit with my Blitz backbox?

Can someone show/explain EXACTLY what I would need to do to fit an Aftermarket H/U, in the means of Fascias etc? I have searched, but frankly I got confused.

Any help would be very much appreciated

A Few Pics.

image1136tm.jpg

image1145cd.jpg

image1158nf.jpg

image1183uv.jpg

:eek::eek: wow that was your Mum's car?

Welcome to the group :D thats a very fine looking TS you've got :D

Isn't the speed limit like 30mph in guernsey in anycase? So why upgrade engine? [/rant]

Anyway! C-one goodies can be found on www.tuneacar.co.uk, and try www.envyperformance.com as well. I'm pretty sure they do them as well.

I understand that the sports cat envy have developed and the racing manifold will fit OK, the sports cat should fit any exhaust if im not mistaken.

As regards fitting a headunit, try this link:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28967

Hope this helps you a bit, welcome to the club and nice looking yaris you got there! :thumbsup:

Nice motor TomF.. welcome to TOC.. and also to THE BLACK PACK :)

Welcome... and yes, both the envy upgrades should fit.

Nice car you've got there... wheels not quite my taste... but it still looks cool! Also, them bumper rubbing strips can be taken off now a woman's no longer driving it!! :lol::thumbsup:

Oh dear.... I can feel the heat of the flames from here! flame.gif

Nice car mate. Looking good. :thumbsup:

Also, them bumper rubbing strips can be taken off now a woman's no longer driving it!!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Ha ha lol nice one :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup::ph34r:

Yeah - the exhaust system that Envy have developed is designed to mate to whatever backbox you want to use.

As regards C-ONE stuff there is tuneacar or Envy - both deal with C-ONE. On that note be careful - several of the listed parts that should fit a T-Sport dont ... I know from experience.

Your car looks nice - different too. I'd get some lowering springs on there if I were you - would transform the look for very little money.

As regards head units etc - its got to be the most common topic on here .. have a look at the links at the top of the page.

Oh ... and welcome!

love the car, and love the black/silver numberplates. wish we had them over here instead of crappy yellow/white ones

Hi Tom,

Welcome to TOC,

is the car lowered at all with those 17"s on ?

Hi there everyone!

Ok first of all, here is my T-Sport, it used to be my mum's, she was registered as Mrs_SporT or something to that effect.

It has a Blitz Backbox, Blitz induction kit, and 17" BK299's on 205x40's.

Ok and a few questions....

Is there anywhere in the UK, where I can get some C-One carbon goodies?

Will the Manifold and centre pipe that Envy Motorsport have developed fit with my Blitz backbox?

Can someone show/explain EXACTLY what I would need to do to fit an Aftermarket H/U, in the means of Fascias etc? I have searched, but frankly I got confused.

Any help would be very much appreciated

A Few Pics.