Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leisure Links Dvd/tv Visor

Andypr

<_< Just got a dvd/vcd/mp3 headunit and two visorsfrom Leisurelinksonline has any one tryed to fit these before or has more than one screen in there car how do you split the sound/vision to go to both screens or visors?Also the visors work off the 12v cig socket is there a way round this as you can't plug both into one cig socket and really it would look better if i could snip the socket on the visor and join it up to the live on the headunit can i do this?PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!!!Before i forget thanks for the info CFC1.

Cheers Andyp

IF i'm right.. you can do away with the cigarette lighter adaptor altogether , and wire it up to a suitable 12v circuit.

Check first before doing this.. i may be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi AndyP,

I have also purchased various products from Leisure Links over the years and have found they do some of the best deals around. I know you can alway strike a deal with the sales man, think his name was Giles. Regarding your sunvisors, which ones did you get? coz they do some 7" ones with built in TV Tuner- very trick. This is what I opted for, think i payed 399 for pair and vey happy with them. These also came powered by cig lighter but any sparky can run them from any wirering loom.

Let me know how you get on.

Cripto

IN-CAR ENTERTAINMENT AT UNBEATIBLE PRICES :D

<_< Just got a dvd/vcd/mp3 headunit and two visorsfrom Leisurelinksonline has any one tryed to fit these before or has more than one screen in there car how do you split the sound/vision to go to both screens or visors?Also the visors work off the 12v cig socket is there a way round this as you can't plug both into one cig socket and really it would look better if i could snip the socket on the visor and join it up to the live on the headunit can i do this?PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!!!Before i forget thanks for the info CFC1.

Cheers Andyp

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links