Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Driver

ClydeVella

I've had mine up to 154 km/h on a strip last summer, it took a while to get there though! And it was starting to squeal as well!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClydeVella

• Robie

• RossP

• Demonic Angel

Is there anyone who drives a 1.0, who drives on highways, or long roads, maybe you know what speeds it can reach? cus i really don't wanna speed it up on our roads for now lol, licence being 2 days an'all  :unsure:

fast enough for a new driver ;)

I would think it has enough power to put you well beyond the speed limits there.

I imagine the 1.0 is capable of 160 km/h. It will probably time to get there, but I'm sure it could do it.

<------ that thing has a 1.5 and it weighs a little more than a Yaris and I've had it up to 185 km/h before (not that I encourage those speeds for anyone off a track though)

Obey the limits and keep your insurance low is my advice. Don't worry about the top speed yet.

Is there anyone who drives a 1.0, who drives on highways, or long roads, maybe you know what speeds it can reach? cus i really don't wanna speed it up on our roads for now lol, licence being 2 days an'all  :unsure:

I used to have a 1 litre, mate. It's fine on the motorway apart from the usual tendency to want to go with the wind at high speed but even that's not as bad as some people would have you believe.

Max speed according to Toyota is 96mph (over 154kmh) though I know someone who got an indicated 99mph (over 159kmh). That is very naughty though and I wouldn't condone it, of course.

You should never underestimate the "power" of the 1.0 engine............take it easy, it would be a shame to damage such a fine car as yours :thumbsup:

yeah, I'm not speeding, trying to keep me alive for at least 1 week :P

but it really does have good power considering the engine size. more then enough :) did i mention i'm loving it? :yes:

Iv seen a 1.3 with 126mph on it's digital clock and still only at 5500rpm.... think the speedo maybe wrong!

Got 2 pics :)

I haven't modified it much, got a rear spoiler, rims & tyres & next thursday I'm getting black&grey seat covers

823781_3_full.jpg

823781_6_full.jpg

I love your car, mine will look like this (when its comes), an all white S 3dr, look forward to seeing more pics

Nice interior, my S has got the green/grey Estrella i think its called.

Same here, I'm not a fan of green so I tried to hide the seats & steering with covers :rolleyes: