Top Posters In This Topic

• Blaze

• Demonic Angel

• dicey2k

• Kerby

"!Removed! GREYS" better :P

<puts on deep John Wayne accent>

The Hell it is! :lol:

Its a lovely colour for sure, but i think its getting a bit too popular now. There's no originality in having 3 T-Sports lined up next to each other, all in Thunder Grey...

This is not a slating of the colour before you all start going off on one! I like it... But i think i'd have to choose something else like Eclipse Black if/when i get my TS, just to be different to everyone else. I see far too many Thunder Greys, must see 3 a day not including chriscanavans, his mum and dads and mr bumps!

:!Removed!:

Just don't think i could get away with being the 4th Thunder Grey in a mile radius, all owned by my mates and respective parents too!!! :P

Just don't think i could get away with being the 4th Thunder Grey in a mile radius, all owned by my mates and respective parents too!!!  :P

go on. u know u want to :P

But i think i'd have to choose something else like Eclipse Black if/when i get my TS,

hehehe keep telling you all black is the best! :P

STILL need that picture for The Black Pack .. and any other black Yaris pics i not got.

STILL need that picture for The Black Pack .. and any other black Yaris pics i not got.

I know you do!! When he gets me one for the laptop you can have it!! :P

Then we will be proud members of the black pack! :D

But you have to admit black rules! :D Not many of them around (well not as many as thunder greys!!!) :lol:

Just don't think i could get away with being the 4th Thunder Grey in a mile radius, all owned by my mates and respective parents too!!!  :P

go on. u know u want to :P

Don't you start! the last time you said that i ended up buying my Yaris :lol:

Anyway, my current fiscal situation prevents me from buying a T-Sport, much as i want one :P

:crybaby: