Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cfc On Barryboys

yaris30

If you read the bottom post you will see that it was us that put it on , we were having a bit of fun. there was a topic in here about it, but it was deleted, this one will probably get deleted too :lol:

Will check it out at lunch.... I'm banned at home for some reason :rolleyes:

Davy, that's something to be proud of I think! :lol:

A

Oops... Sorry - we posted at the same time :thumbsup:

Why is an alleged gold member on TOC putting picture’s of owner’s cars from here onto the BB web site and criticising them?

Looking at previous posts from that user on BB it shows earpl’s car.

Is that you earpl on the BB site as another user slagging off TOC Yaris owners or someone else?

there you go again!!!! try the shallow end....... yes i did put it on, so what? come on folks. lets not talk about bboys ;)

That's not like Chris though! Be surprised if its true!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: I take that back

There's a lot to be said for reading stuff before acting! I just skimmed over it coz i'm (supposed to be) working! :lol:

You Guys... :lol:

Why is an alleged gold member on TOC putting picture’s of owner’s cars from here onto the BB web site and criticising them?

Looking at previous posts from that user on BB it shows earpl’s car.

Is that you earpl on the BB site as another user slagging off TOC Yaris owners or someone else?

Lets just highlight he that earpl put it on because CFC1 asked him too..

Ok.. to clear this up once and for all.

A few of us from TOC were being a little naughty with BB. we were posting pics of our cars on their site to see what they thought of it

I asked earlp to put mine on, and he did, AND he gave me the link, AND he told me he slagged it off 1st.. and it was described as pure barry or summit lol.

So don't think earlp was being nasty he wasn't (at least not to TOC) he was only having fun.

This is where earlp was caught...

TROLL

Quote:

Go on then.. ptmine in.. see what they say.. and post alink to it please. 

Requesting which cars to post

Quote:

cfc she's here Wink

http://barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14009

Fair enough, if it was a set up then fair do’s, glad it wasn’t done with malicious intentions.

Apologies to earlp...

That guy owns that really nice Focus :lol:

Why they keep quoting "the Toyota Owner's Club logo (as it appears in your browser tab/location bar) is a Lexus Badge."

Isn't toyota/lexus same branch :eek:

That guy owns that really nice Focus :lol:

Why they keep quoting "the Toyota Owner's Club logo (as it appears in your browser tab/location bar) is a Lexus badge."

Isn't toyota/lexus same branch  :eek:

Only in the same way that Jaguar is the same as Ford...

Lexus and Toyota are the same thing. Lexus models are sold as Toyota's with Toyota emblems on them in Japan. No different than the Scion brand in the U.S. which are sold as Toyota's everywhere else.

NOT at all the same as Ford and Jaguar. Not even close.

That said, it does seem silly to use the Lexus logo for the Toyota Owners Club.

not anymore...

Lexus has split into an independant company from Toyota, still owned by them, but in the same way as Jaguar and Ford...

So, for the new cars, such as the new GS and IS - these will only be Lexus, and not be badged as Toyotas in Japan (as the old IS was), and they have now launched Lexus in Japan...

I had heard that Toyota was going to begin selling Lexus branded product in Japan.

However we are talking about a brand within Toyota using Toyota engineering and Toyota parts being "spun off" so it can make it's own marketing decisions.

Then you have Jaguar, which was it's own, entirely independent company for decades, purchased by Ford, which now controls their corporate direction. Aside from the X-type there is not a great deal of Ford content in Jaguars, whereas Lexus is 100% Toyota for all intents and purposes.

Two entirely different things, in my opinion. The only similarity is that they are both "divisions" of large car companies, it ends there.

as i said, Toyota have tried to 'split' the companies completley - to replicate the ford/jag relationship..

and yes, your right, the X-type has the mondeo platform, and most of its switchgear - but doesnt the new XJ have the same platform as one of the US Ford boats?

as i said, Toyota have tried to 'split' the companies completley - to replicate the ford/jag relationship..

and yes, your right, the X-type has the mondeo platform, and most of its switchgear - but doesnt the new XJ have the same platform as one of the US Ford boats?

No, XJ is new a Jaguar build, but there are certain to be a few Ford bits floating around unseen in many Jaguars. It would be silly of Ford not to do that. It's more cost effective.

I think they learned their lesson with the Mondeo (Ford Contour here) fiasco. As I understand it the newer X-Type has the Ford content better disguised. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links