Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally After 6mont Uploaded Pics Of My T Sport

admanirv

After 6month i finally got round to uploaded pics, freshly done with recommended meguirs wax! :)

here you go -

back9co.th.jpg

backright5sx.th.jpg

frontright2rc.th.jpg

side2vf.th.jpg

dsci00900eo.th.jpg

regards

I desperatly need to paint my calipers too! Nice clean car BTW. :thumbsup:

Kevin

nice 1 dude lookin nice and clean and low, get the front under splitters colour coded like mine, looks good brings the line of the car down abit and stands out

yea i agree kev, i need to do mine aswell just bought a kit been meaning to do it for ages

The elusive admanirv T-Sport has arrived! :thumbsup: Looks good mate! When you getting some new alloys? ;)

When fund are sufficent, im wanting to keep the same speed not lose any so bigger alloys is a no no. i like "cfc's" ill get some like his.

Or a guy here will sand blast and turn gunmetal grey, becuase mine are starting to fleck!

Nice car dude... at last!

Also, admanirv... if your wheels are flaking, take your car back to the dealers and get them replaced under warranty!

Nice car dude... at last!

Also, admanirv... if your wheels are flaking, take your car back to the dealers and get them replaced under warranty!

haha i wish the woman who had it b4 didnt have clue about anyhting, she couldnt of got the whole discs replaced and wheels. when i bough it it was jsut over the 3rd year warranty but 2 week :(

Bad news about the wheels but nice looking car mate. :thumbsup:

If you get bigger wheels, you also get lower profile tyres to keep the same rolling raduis.. that way you don't loose any speed.. unless of course the wheels you get weigh a ton.. get light weight wheels.. more expensive, but worth it.

You really dont like my wheels.. they look awful on a Yaris honest :blink:

Mcguars or however you spell it. is good stuff.. i got aout 80 quids worth of the stuff last week.. waiting on good weather now to use it .

If you get bigger wheels, you also get lower profile tyres to keep the same rolling raduis.. that way you don't loose any speed.. unless of course the wheels you get weigh a ton.. get light weight wheels.. more expensive, but worth it.

You really dont like my wheels.. they look awful on a Yaris honest  :blink:

Mcguars or however you spell it. is good stuff.. i got aout 80 quids worth of the stuff last week.. waiting on good weather now to use it .

i think they look good mate, might get my standard done in gumetal. the guys good he quoted me £140 to do them all

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links