Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen Wipers

Blue84

I find the Toyota one's to be pretty good actually, I need to replace them both now but they have lasted for around 2 years! :thumbsup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starletsr

• Matthew_McNally

• Blue84

• dicey2k

I find the Toyota one's to be pretty good actually, I need to replace them both now but they have lasted for around 2 years! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

my ribs hurt

Nice one mate! :thumbsup:

Positive, got a new passenger one from Toyota a couple of weeks back and its class, no smearing, no nothing. Need to just pop down Toyota and get a new driver's side one now! :thumbsup:

It rains a LOT here! And iv experienced the film too, but every three months i clean windscreen thouroughly to get film off as i can see it at night too. Steam cleaning gets it off quite well.

I only put Rain-X on every month or so, maybe less... it lasts for a long time, but it is great stuff.

Also, im using bosch blades... brilliant bit of kit! After putting up with toyota crap for ages and then JML cheapies, it's a huge difference!

Wow... iv agreed with scionic.... this beer must be off!!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

:lol:

Yes, If lived there, or in the rainier parts of the U.S. I might use it again. It really does work well, especially in a hard, misting rain with small droplets. You can go without the wipers on at all and see just fine. It can't do as much for pounding big giant drops, but it still helps.

It was actually developed first for commecial aircraft, just like antilock brakes. Nice when that stuff trickles down to cars.

:lol: :lol:

my ribs hurt

Nice one mate! :thumbsup:

LOL

Didn't the same thing happen with Jade T??

Not this bad it didnt, but she did get streaks...

After the clean on Thursday she's sorted now, leaving a few streaks but the major noise that she had before has stopped, thankfully.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links