Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Non E-marked Lexus Lights

AkuMa

Hi Im Considering paying 60-70 pounds for non e-marked lexus lights. i know they would fail the MOT test but my yaris is 1 year old and i doubt i'd be taking it to the MOT man anytime soon. Also will i be stopped while driving?

If this is the case, why are they non e-marked? is it because they are too bright?

couldn't i just replace the rear light with the originals when i take them for the MOT.

Why bother putting lexus lights on your car? its not a lexus..

Hi Im Considering paying 60-70 pounds for non e-marked lexus lights. i know they would fail the MOT test but my yaris is 1 year old and i doubt i'd be taking it to the MOT man anytime soon. Also will i be stopped while driving?

If this is the case, why are they non e-marked? is it because they are too bright?

couldn't i just replace the rear light with the originals when i take them for the MOT.

Doubt theyll stop you mate. E maraked conform to a european standard, why dont you spend an extra £20 and get them e marked and they'll pass mot and you dotn hav the hassel of undoign wires screws etc evythime mot time comes

We got our lexus lights for 80squid from auto-cruise.co.uk and they were emarked.

we did get stopped once but it was only because he thought they didnt have reflectors in them! was worth the buy to keep him happy! :lol:

We got our lexus lights for 80squid from auto-cruise.co.uk and they were emarked.

we did get stopped once but it was only because he thought they didnt have reflectors in them! was worth the buy to keep him happy!  :lol:

that website doesnt work :'(

You gotta be a chav to get in!! Hahaha!! :lol::lol: :D

lol im far from chavvy! :P try them on e-bay they have a shop on there! :thumbsup:

You gotta be a chav to get in!! Hahaha!! :lol::lol: :D

lol im far from chavvy! :P try them on e-bay they have a shop on there! :thumbsup:

Ay, give e-bay a shot... usually best place.

OR you can buy mine off me! PM me mate or make me an offer in this thread! E-marked aswell! :thumbsup:

nooo dont do it!

That would be my next point!

I think they're stupid... lexus lights look good on a lexus... they're waaay too common on cars now and most of the time they look plain stupid!

Im fed up of that quote! But yeah, true!

well then! i like ours i think they look good on black! :P

they look good on black??? they look like 2 kkk members in the middle of kenya.....

hmmmm well tough! i like them on it!! and it keeps him happy so im free to spend more money on me! :D (method to my madness)

i think it depends on the car, i think they suit my yaris (the silver one), i like them and thats what matters at the end of the day

[dsc000116fn.th.jpg

dsc000170jw.th.jpg

they look good on black??? they look like 2 kkk members in the middle of kenya.....

:lol::lol: LOL

i think it depends on the car, i think they suit my yaris (the silver one), i like them and thats what matters at the end of the day

[dsc000116fn.th.jpg

dsc000170jw.th.jpg

i agree. they look nice on your silver yaris. and would also look nice on my silver yaris too :P

Why bother putting lexus lights on your car? its not a lexus..

Agreed. They're tacky, tasteless, look like crap and on top of that, they are exceedingly common now so they don't even make your car look "unique" :blink:

Lol don't hold back! I have them on my car and I like them! Agreed they do look the best on Black cars.

Again its personal taste. Everyone strives to be Individual!

Kevin

Agreed. They're tacky, tasteless, look like crap and on top of that, they are exceedingly common now so they don't even make your car look "unique" :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links