Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bulletnblade

hi to all

i'm new to 4x4 and toyota i'm picking my rav4 gx on sat. is there any good shops to go to for bits n bobs in nottingham i'm thinkig of getting a nudge bar some time. with out them ripping you off. my wife as allready spotted a wheel cover with that !Removed! frog on (which is a no no) :angry:

cheers

Welcome to the TOC bulletnblad

Don't know about shops in Nottingham but you could try http://www.formula4x4.com/home.htm as an online resourse. There are a couple of others too that have been listed in previous posts too, but I can't remembetr them off the top of my head :huh:

I have some for sale if your intrested, There is the front A bar with Bosch fog lights, the side bars and the rear step bar. they are the genuine Toyota onesto fit models from 1994 to 1996 in stainless steel with the fitting kit, you can have the lot for £200.

If intrested just email me at k44.hall@btinternet.com

hi to all

i'm new to 4x4 and toyota i'm picking my rav4 gx on sat. is there any good shops to go to for bits n bobs in nottingham i'm thinkig of getting a nudge bar some time. with out them ripping you off. my wife as allready spotted a wheel cover with that !Removed! frog on (which is a no no) :angry:

cheers

hi to all

cheers

My advice would be to buy some ear plugs. My 1 month old Rav is the rattliest car I've ever owned. :censor:

Never again.