Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Yaris, Part Deux!

Demonic Angel

What colour is your Yaris?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What colour is your Yaris?

• Cirrus White
    • Chilli Red
    • Lucerne Silver
    • Crystal Silver
    • Carlo Blue
    • Balearic Blue
    • Twilight Blue
    • Ice Blue
    • Carribean Blue
    • Flame Gold
    • Island Green
    • Severn Green
    • Eclipse Black
    • Thunder Grey
    • Any other colour (please state!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• dicey2k

• Kerby

• cfc1

Hi all...

Am glad to say that "all going well" on Friday 29th April I will go collect my first ever car, a Toyota Yaris 1.3 T-Spirit in Black... I passed my driving test on the 15th and rushed to buy one asap....

What a great site this is.......

mmmmmmmmm................ maybe not!!!!! it's also getting the TTE front spoiler put on soon :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Gutted! :crybaby:

I know i want a TS, but if i couldn't have that i'd have urs anyday!!

You have a fan! :lol:

Hi all...

Am glad to say that "all going well" on Friday 29th April I will go collect my first ever car, a Toyota Yaris 1.3 T-Spirit in Black... I passed my driving test on the 15th and rushed to buy one asap....

A big welcome to yeah. *Looks round* This isn't a bad site is it. I'm glad you pointed it out to me :)

Hi all...

Welcome to the gang btw - and to the T-Spirit brigade! They are fab models! I've had two! :thumbsup:

Yay, another! Got any pics for the 'crew?  :group-cuddles:

some pics in the members gallery under "july 2004 southern area meet" or something like that :thumbsup:

<<-- Black

Get a piccy up for the Portfolio (see my sig)

Hi all...

A good site indeed.. now get a piccy up when you get it.. great choice of colour btw :thumbsup:

The Black Pack is leaving The Bloo Loo's way back.

Chilli red for me  :thumbsup: .. the only one after 46 votes!!! I guess I won't be making a chilli red club  :(   :eek:  :eek:

CHILLI RED for me to!!!, we got enuf to start our own colour club i think!!!!

- i have a friend who has a pale pink yaris, think its an import. could class that as a faded red? lol

Chilli red for me  :thumbsup: .. the only one after 46 votes!!! I guess I won't be making a chilli red club  :(   :eek:  :eek:

- i have a friend who has a pale pink yaris, think its an import. could class that as a faded red? lol

Your friend could start a "Pink Carnation" :D

My Yaris is "Sunburst Red" which is about as red as red can be. i wish it was chilli red instead, but while im wishin i wish i could have a black Yaris. they are the best :D

Thunder Grey here. and mine is all nice and shiney now and i have also just de-badged it :P

Can i have your red toyota Badge please!?

I of course have Carlo Blue.... and it rules!!

my red toyota Badge had started to peel which is one of the main reasons i debadged it. so no :P

flame gold for me.

Flame gold for me also..... and Brighouse?... I was there at weekend :P hehehe in another flame gold :P

Coolness :P

The one and only Balearic Blue t-pot  :D

Some dude has one up near us... Me and chris will have to make sure he gets a TOC flyer next time he's parked outside Halfrauds so you can have some company Doug! :lol:

Why does it still say '0' on the colour chart for Balearic Blue then???

The one and only Balearic Blue t-pot  :D

Some dude has one up near us... Me and chris will have to make sure he gets a TOC flyer next time he's parked outside Halfrauds so you can have some company Doug! :lol:

I used to have a Balearic Blue...... shame I can't count her in the tally - she wasnt a T-Pot though, so Dougs is still the one and only....

I think..... and someone correct me if I'm wrong.... that Karis was the one and only Balearic T-Spirit in her short life..... which is some achievement really! :yes:

my red toyota badge had started to peel which is one of the main reasons i debadged it. so no :P

Fairest Nuffest!

• 2 months later...

I think..... and someone correct me if I'm wrong.... that Karis was the one and only Balearic T-Spirit in her short life..... which is some achievement really!  :yes:

Dunno honey... but I think... (and someone correct me if im wrong) but Yaz is the only 1.3l CDX in flame gold.... and!!!.. I think she is the oldest current Yaris member of the community (making her the GrannyYaris? :P lol or mebbe just MummyYaris :P)

Oh Oh .. new options and i didnt know about it!

Carribean Blue it is!! :D

I think..... and someone correct me if I'm wrong.... that Karis was the one and only Balearic T-Spirit in her short life..... which is some achievement really!  :yes:

Dunno honey... but I think... (and someone correct me if im wrong) but Yaz is the only 1.3l CDX in flame gold.... and!!!.. I think she is the oldest current Yaris member of the community (making her the GrannyYaris? :P lol or mebbe just MummyYaris :P)

Dunno if I'm right but I'm pretty sure you are hun! Yaz must be the oldest MummyYaris and I'm pretty sure shes the only CDX in Gold! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links