Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Remote Central Locking?

famz

hey guys,

my new yaris unfortunately doesnt have central locking, its 2 door, and i wanted to have one installed if possible, which one would you recommend and how much would it or should it cost me? :thumbsup:

I would advise having it combined with a CAT 1, alarm and immobiliser, which should cost in the region of £300

this gives a discount with the majority of insurance companies, and remote locking ;)

Fully agreed.. i got a quote for £225 fully installed.

It would be the same price.

That's no fun :crybaby:

:eek: isnt ther anything cheaper at all? insurance isnt an issue, just want central locking

Yeh you can buy central locking kits off the net, don't know of any address's of the top of my head, but they are available. for a two door car, it's about 35 quid if i can remember properly

Yeh you can buy central locking kits off the net, don't know of any address's of the top of my head, but they are available. for a two door car, it's about 35 quid if i can remember properly

if you do rember can you please pm me or post it up on this thread thanx :rolleyes:

never get a Scorpian Alarm really bad :S In fact i think that they are so bad that they went into liquidation

never get a Scorpian Alarm really bad :S In fact i think that they are so bad that they went into liquidation

:huh: lol dont u worry ill defo keep that in mind. but if anyone can give me some usefull sites on cheap central locks let me know

cheers

famz :thumbsup:

Try Demon Tweeks they do central locking kits for around £35ish

www.demon-tweeks.co.uk

What are the specs of a 202 t sport alarm system, i know its got imboliser and alarm.

I told insurance compnay it had these wondering if a cat 1 etc, maybe save myself some money on insurance?!?

My old car (ford ka) didnt have central locking and i was told that if i put a cat 1 alarm on it, i would have central locking. This was not the case. I was told by the company who fitted my toad cat 1 that i would need to buy a seperate central locking system which would cost me an extra £200 on top of my alarm. I dont know if this is the same for yaris tho.

What are the specs of a 202 t sport alarm system, i know its got imboliser and alarm.

I told insurance compnay it had these wondering if a cat 1 etc, maybe save myself some money on insurance?!?

Not 100% for T-Sport alarm mate, but iv got an alarm fitted by toyota to my SR which is a Toad Cat1 alarm with full certificate of fitting and category for the insurance company.

Not 100% for T-Sport alarm mate, but iv got an alarm fitted by toyota to my SR which is a Toad Cat1 alarm with full certificate of fitting and category for the insurance company.

:ffs: am getting all confused!!! so which one would every1 recommend and it has 2 be cheap!!!

:blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links