Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seen A T-sport I Really Like!

Demonic Angel

Just messing about on Autotrader today looking for a car for my work colleague I decided to look at Yarii and admire.....

I found a gorgeous Carribean Blue T-Sport for 7k, so decided to take a better look. Its at Listers in Coventry and on my lunch break I thought - what the heck, I'll call them and enquire.... AND ITS STILL THERE!

It'd basically be a straight swap, my car for the T-Sport..... heres the Autotrader details....

T-Sport

Its on a Y Plate and its done 52k miles. I'm not sure if I should enquire further into swapping or just leave it. Obviously it would mean me getting an older car (and a P1!) and I'm happy with Kaori but have always wanted a T-Sport! Although I really wanted a P2 T-Sport if I was going to get one, rather than a P1 (no offence P1'ers!)

Advice please! Should I stick with the newer T-Spirit or go for the older T-Sport? The guy I spoke to said I could come and have a look but to bear in mind that T-Sports come and go so quickly that I'd better make my decision quickly! Talk about pressurised sales!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• dicey2k

• cfc1

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks nice! Do you want it or not?! If you like it get it! spoil yourself no1 else will! :P

do u a straight swop for mine 02 plate ;)

32k miles with 1 months warranty left

Could even put a 12 mths toyota warranty on it exactly the same as u would get from a dealer

The wife like the yaris but not the potholes :rolleyes:

do u a straight swop for mine 02 plate ;)

damn you, cant you wait two years or something :(

!Removed! insurance :censor:

Totally up to you but...

it's a P1, you've got a P2 and are lusting after a P3...

So you may not have it long! :lol:

Totally up to you but...

it's a P1, you've got a P2 and are lusting after a P3...

So you may not have it long!    :lol:

I know and thats my main concern because I really want my P3 but I have always wanted a T-Sport so perhaps I am just being greedy to want one now!

As soon as I saw it was blue - that was it - blue T-Sport.... its what I've always wanted but if I get this I probably wont be able to get my P3..... and I want a P3.....

Such a hard decision! :(

i would try and knock the price down a bit if i was you. my mate just bought a y plate t-sport 6 weeks ago with 43k miles on it and got it for £6200. but go for it em. u know u want to. and dont worry about the milage. ive got 50k on mine and no problems

i would try and knock the price down a bit if i was you. my mate just bought a y plate t-sport 6 weeks ago with 43k miles on it and got it for £6200. but go for it em.  u know u want to. and dont worry about the milage. ive got 50k on mine and no problems

Thing is - my car is worth just over 7k according to Parkers, so I'm already selling her short at £6999 - thats if they'd accept a straight trade of course.....

My gut feeling is telling me to wait for the P3 T-Pot I want...... but its like I have an angel one side saying "Wait for your brand new P3" and a devil on the other saying "But its a Blue T-Sport and you can have it now...."

:wacko::wacko:

My gut feeling is telling me to wait for the P3 T-Pot I want...... but its like I have an angel one side saying "Wait for your brand new P3" and a devil on the other saying "But its a Blue T-Sport and you can have it now...."

:wacko:  :wacko:

Just go for it! :thumbsup:

Sounds good Em! That one has an electric sunroof apparently according to AT, something that not many have!!!

Nice colour, it would definatley suit ya!! You could be a Babe Racer if you got one! Up to you whether you want to sacrafice a newer car for a bit of wrath!

Sounds like you're heavily tempted anyway!!!

:yes::thumbsup:

What's it like condition wise, did you get to have a look round it?

I would go for the T-Sport, imo when the new phase comes out they are going to be worth more than the lower models which they will be flogging loads of and when you part ex your car, you will get more for a T-Sport than for a lower model.

But, go with Shutty's it seems a minter! I would have it in a few months otherwise :P

Go for it em :thumbsup:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35065

52k is nothing on a modern engine - and especially not on a jap engine.

whats the service intervals? the 60k service is often a biggun, maybe look into that?

go for em u know u want to :D if u didnt want it you wouldnt have asked the question, in the long run look at it this way, when u come to sell altho its an older car t pots are more likly to sell, there the more popular of the yaris, thats my opinion anyways, look how many yari go for sale in traders and on auto trader the majority of them arnt t pots

Mine is a Y reg T-Sport - Phase 1 (which are nicer than the phase 2 anyway).

Mines has done 85k - soon to be 85 and its a magic little car. Main thing is 'its the best' - that is the highest model you get so you're not left thinking I wonder if I should have got the better one.

And Chucks right, it'll be a breeze to sell cause its a T-Sport...

My opinion.

NO.

If you do swap, swap it with a phase 2 for a load of reasons which you know about already :thumbsup:

If you do swap, I’m sure someone on here will do a deal with you their car plus cash.

You may be waiting a long time for the phase 3 Yaris Sport/RS versions.

Was talking to Mr T today and there is still no date for the new Yaris in the UK. He made a good point and said that if a sport version came out it’s usually some time after the initial models went on sale which makes sense as the T-Sport now came out in 2001 was it? But the Yaris had been around for a couple of years prior.

:o

do a swap for shuttys its a minter (he works at the big T so its looked after) and id have it if we were 3 months down the line, at the moment ill only buy one if its decent and like 4k just for the cheapness of one, in 3months ill pay 6k max,

and Em its a totally different car to the 1.0 an 1.3 i was amazed!

(and you really do like blue dont you :P)

Oh Em...........what a dillemma Emma :)

I really feel that only you alone can make up your mind on this one.

Remember that the P2 has saved your life in the past, and that you REALLY want a P3 when they appear on the scene.

To go back to a P1 (of unknown origin) would IMO be a mistake that you may well regret in the future.

But ONLY YOU can decide. :)

Personally I would hate to loose you as a "Carlo Blue Crew" member :( :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links