Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do People Say About Your Yaris

s0cks

yeah im kinda liking the yaris as it saved my ***** just recently and if it were an MR2 i were in id of been under the lorry,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knightrider

• BLiTZ

• Demonic Angel

• s0cks

I used to get "hairdresser" jokes about mine, but recently they're become chav jokes... <_<

Personally, I think its jealousy as most of them have no clue about cars. the more clued-up amongast them have commented on its speed at some point ("Your car's quite quick, I thought I was going to lose you on the way home...") and everyone loves the digital dashboard. Those that have been in it like the comfy seats and tardis-like space.

I love it... :thumbsup:

A

PS one work colleague actually said "I don't like the Yaris", but I don't rate her opinions at all... :P

Lol well before my car was done up.. people used to say.. "oh thats a girl car" well now they got served after i slammed some 18's with a killer body kit on it. Now they all just seem to be stunned, i guess they didnt realize wat potential the little Yaris has. Lol go yaris owners!! :D :drool:

My dad drove mine last night after we'd gone for a drive (i'm learning) and he loved it, i loved how the MPG guage shot to 10 as he caned it out of town. my mum still doesn't like the colour and my friends at school think its crap cos it ain't got lecky windows or PAS, but i don't care cos they all drive corsas (<<< I hate these almost as much as saxos)

at the end of the day its our car, we like it so who cares what any one else really thinks if you like a car that much your going to get it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links