Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr Or Mrs Yaris

pinkpanther

are you...  

55 members have voted

1. 1. are you...

• Male
    • Female
    • Trans-gendered / not sure ;)

a women would make it a womens car...etc

Putting lots of teddy bears in the back window and one on the rear view mirror, filling every space possible around the radio and side pockets with bills, letters, receipts, flyer from shop, old parking tickets. In the glove box is usually full of "LADIES THINGS" I wont say anymore on that. The cup holder a 2 week old cup of latte and there is always a bar of chocolate hidden somewhere in case of a bad day. the boot has at least 2 pairs or shoes "just in case", I’ve never asked, dry cleaning that was done about 3 years ago and bags of new clothes that was bought and hidden so the other half won’t see it and then ye use the excuse "I’ve had it for ages", yes ye have its just ye forgot about it. I not saying ye are all the same but looking at people cars every most of ye are.

Haha thanks for the laugh :D nice to see a typical idea of a girls car! I'm proud to say that the Blue has NONE of that in her - nothing obviously girly apart from a tiny apple-mint air-freshner :lol: and in the pockets around the radio the most that goes in there is the parking-permit I need to get access to the Multi-Storey floor I have to use for work!

Anyway it appears I voted wrongly in the poll, I'M definately not transgendered as I said before, Female here ;)

Ooh... little red dragon found in bloke's car shock!

It's okay, that's as far as it goes. No "fluffies" on the parcel shelf! :P

draig.jpg

I've always said that theres not such thing as a blokes car and a womans car. A car is for any sex in my eyes :yes:

jerry!!

I've always said that theres not such thing as a blokes car and a womans car. A car is for any sex in my eyes  :yes:

jerry!!

Would you care to rephrase that Jerry ;) ;) :D (didn't think there was enough room in yours ;) :ph34r:

I've always said that theres not such thing as a blokes car and a womans car. A car is for any sex in my eyes  :yes:

jerry!!

Too right Jerry......

You've got the back, the front, the boot, the bonnet, the roof, underneath...... lol :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links