Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bout Time Too!

RossP

The pictures say it all. my new wheels. Quite nice i think! Big thanks to Envy Performance for getting them over here! :thumbsup:

dsc005943nf.jpg

dsc005937kt.jpg

dsc005920pu.jpg

dsc005914af.jpg

dsc005900aa.jpg

dsc005893ej.jpg

Wasn't too keen on the combination to start, but is definately growing on me. Now just to get the rest of the car sorted and it'll be a sweet ride!

I think they really suit the Carlo Blue... Just need to get it a tad lower :thumbsup: Oh and nearer the sea ;)

DUDE! It's already been lowered 35mm! :crybaby: Maybe some coilovers are in line next month after all then!

They definitely suit the Carlo Blue, they look great!

Also Carlo Blue is really nice in the sun.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lookin good but as always it needs a spoiler yaris' look wrong without them :P

(i still love those wheels)

Those look great.

BTW where did you get those back lights, alll i've ever seen for the yaris are lexus stylees which i don't really like

The German eBay I think! :thumbsup:

Looking nice Paphos and if you wait for about 6 months you can have my HKS suspension! :thumbsup:

gotta love those rims :D look very familiar hehe :lol: spot on mate agree sort urself out with a nice spoiler, i recommend the veilside or tte

Looking sweet, thats a shiny car! B)

Get it lowered a bit more and a TTE spoiler and it will look even better!

CB :thumbsup:

They definitely suit the Carlo Blue, they look great!

Also Carlo Blue is really nice in the sun....  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yeah - its a gorgeous sunshine colour!

Car is looking sexy Paphos! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Spot on, mate. :thumbsup:

<cough> spoiler </cough> :yes:

Looks really good mate. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Very Nice! Wouldn't have thought of that combination myself, but it suits yours :D

Have you lowered the car 35mm on springs or do u have a full package? ive ordered 16" and a 35mm drop but i dont want it too sit like that at the back (no offence) :thumbsup:

blue-baby have lowered it 35mm on springs, wish it was lower myslef, so i think i've decided what's happening next month....

As regards the spoiler, it wil come when the [cough] C-west kit [/cough] arrives later on in the summer! So it's spoilerless until the kit is put on!

The lights i got off german eBay, so they are designed for a lhd Yaris. I don't know what the rules and regulations are for putting LHD things on a RHD car in the UK, but they are E-marked and i'm OK as the Vitz comes without a rear fog light so didn't have to worry about them being on the incorrect size. BLiTZ PM me and i'll send you the website of the company that sells them if you like mate :thumbsup:

EDIT: Cheers for all the comments by the way guys, much appreciated! :D

Looking good mate. And wow you have got some awseome weather there to mate. Always makes the cars look extra wicked ;)

jerry!!

Have you lowered the car 35mm on springs or do u have a full package? ive ordered 16" and a 35mm drop but i dont want it too sit like that at the back (no offence)  :thumbsup:

Mines lowered 35mm all round and sitting on 16's but still looks like a similar sized gap i'm afraid mate!

Yeh you can expect a similar gap as mine if you lower it, i remember breezer lowered his 40mm on gmax springs, and his wasn't sitting much lower either. Don't forget most of them that you may have seen lowered on here are T-sports which are already 20mm lower as standard

DUDE! It's already been lowered 35mm! :crybaby: Maybe some coilovers are in line next month after all then!

They look great man. Nice car!

On second thought...knowing Cypriot roads, I would not lower the car anymore if I were you! ;)

Why not save your money for forced induction later on down the road? Or fit a lighter flywheel, headers and full exhaust or something.

I don't think you should mess with a bodykit. Yarii look best unaltered IMO. Body kit will just make it look chavish and it won't go any faster or handle any better with it.