Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For The Month Of June...

RossP

Which mod do you reckon I should do?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod do you reckon I should do?

• H&R Coilovers
    • Save Cash for Bodykit
    • Start on Interior

Right I can't decide what to do to my Vitz in June, so I would appreciate some help! HELP!

can believ you even have to ask

Me either.

Coilovers improve handling dramatically.

Body kits and interior stuff do nothing but look pretty, and even that's a matter of opinion. I would never spend money on a body kit for any car I'd own. Total waste of cash IMO.

Coilovers :thumbsup:

Right well I've just had a quote for shipping for the coilovers from the company in Germany, and it looks like i'll be getting them. Lowers up to 60mm at front and 40mm at rear. And all at the grand sum of 410 Cyprus pounds delivered! :D

Hi Ross, Envy will be developing our own coilover kit that will be based on the Tein Super Wagon kit. The kit will be height and dampness adjustable and will come with front upper pillow ball top mounts.

The kit will be available in around one months time so it may be worth hanging on. Depending on shipping the kit should come in at around the £500 mark which represents good value considering most coil over kits with comparable features will be coming in at over 1k.

Thanks

Kevin

Right well I've just had a quote for shipping for the coilovers from the company in Germany, and it looks like i'll be getting them. Lowers up to 60mm at front and 40mm at rear. And all at the grand sum of 410 Cyprus pounds delivered!  :D

Hi Ross, Envy will be developing our own coilover kit that will be based on the Tein Super Wagon kit. The kit will be height and dampness adjustable and will come with front upper pillow ball top mounts.

The kit will be available in around one months time so it may be worth hanging on.  Depending on shipping the kit should come in at around the £500 mark which represents good value considering most coil over kits with comparable features will be coming in at over 1k.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin and the Envy team strikes again!

Hi Kev, as long as the shipping isn't a killer and they'll fit the 1.0l, i'll definately be interested. Wasn't planning on getting these just yet in anycase, as you know I have other things planned this month ;)