Colour Collection Colour

b1nda

Which Colour?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Colour?

• Thunder Grey
    • Twilight Blue

Hi,

Im thinking of ordering a Yaris Colour collection but i cant make my mind up off which colour to get out of Thunder Grey or Twilight Blue?

so i thought id open a poll and see.....

i have attached a pic of the colours(thunder grey is last on the left and twilight blue is the last one on the right)

THANKS

:thumbsup:

post-12651-1115210232_thumb.jpg

Both VERY nice colours...

BUT the thunder grey will hold its value alot more

id have to agree the blue is nice, i like it alot myself but its not to everyones taste so regards a resales/trade in the grey will be a little easyer to sell. so for a dealer if a car is is easyer to sell then they will alway offer a little more for it, i know i do, but a the end of the day what ever you prefer yourself.

Carlo Blue! :D

Obviously not to your taste - I'd recommend the Thunder Grey - its a lovely colour!

Deff the Twilight Blue - washed mine yesterday and it looks great sparkling in the sun! :thumbsup:

Well I'm soooo biased! Twilight Blue is actually very nice but a little dark I think (and so not blue! :P ). Thunder grey 'glows' in sunlight, looks a totally different, but still very nice colour in dull light conditions. Looks nice even when dirty and yet benefits from a clean. :thumbsup:

One thought though. The Twilight Blue comes with an Azur Blue coded interior while the Thunder Grey has the more in-your-face Anjou Red accented interior. I love it but it may be a consideration for you.

ext3.jpg

Did I mention I think you should go for Thunder Grey? :yes:

Well I'm soooo biased! Twilight Blue is actually very nice but a little dark I think (and so not blue!  :P ).

It is when you see it close up in sunlight. :yes: :P

Well I'm soooo biased! Twilight Blue is actually very nice but a little dark I think (and so not blue!  :P ).

It is when you see it close up in sunlight. :yes: :P

But I try not to see other cars up too close (when I'm driving anyway!) ;)

I chose Thunder Grey!

Had a Twilight Blue as a courtesy car last week, and it really shows the dirt, tis nice in the sunlight but that's all - definately prefer Thunder Grey out of the two.

Blue

Thunder Grey :thumbsup:

From it's humble beginnings as a T-Sport only colour, it's glory has now ventured out into the colour collection.

get it get it get it!

Mine is Twilight Blue and is only available as part of the Yaris Colour Collection whereas Thunder Grey is available for the T Sport and Colour Collection.

Yarisldc

still undersided....got untill Sunday to decide........i noticed that the twilight blue colour is more of a grey colour when hit by the sun light wich looks better than the tunder grey colour when hit with the sunlight, but in dull conditions the thunder looks best......... :rolleyes: