Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Horny! Horny Horny Horny!

Demonic Angel

I havent decided whether I will put my second set on the front yet..... if I decide not to I'll have a spare set, and theres no point me keeping them if I dont intend to use them!

So.... let me think about what I want to do with them and if I decide not to use them I will happily pass them on to someone who wants them..... first come first served of course!

Seemingly i always come first :(

Does that mean you wanna be the first-comed-first-served then Davy?

I've got them on front and back. It makes some others drivers smile.

And combined with the chav eyebrows on the headlights they make the front look a little different.

And last night I found some TRD stickers I bought last year at JAE '04 :)

Got to decide where to put them (on the CAR!!!)

GO ON D.A.!!! Get the horn on your Bonnet love.

That sounds rude, but don't know why exactly. :thumbsup:

Mmm Em, there's nothing like a shiny Yaris!

Glad to see you're horny... When you changed your avatar text i thought you had lost your edge! Glad to see i was wrong!!! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Mmm Em, there's nothing like a shiny Yaris!

Glad to see you're horny... When you changed your avatar text i thought you had lost your edge!  Glad to see i was wrong!!!  :lol:

:thumbsup:

Not at all Rob! :lol:

I'm still not sure about getting horny on my bonnet though!

Ahhh i want a set of those now... (The horns)

I saw them for sale on here in a bulk buy or something, but still wasn't sure about what car I was getting at the time.. :(

On the plus side the previous owners driving it over in about an hour :P

I saw them for sale on here in a bulk buy or something, but still wasn't sure about what car I was getting at the time..  :(

On the plus side the previous owners driving it over in about an hour  :P

Heyy - excellent news! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah the horns were on a bulk buy a few months back - occasionally they pop back from time to time so its just the luck of the draw I guess....

I saw them for sale on here in a bulk buy or something, but still wasn't sure about what car I was getting at the time..  :(

Any1 wanna try & sort another bulk buy out? Looks like theres plenty of interest

Any1 wanna try & sort another bulk buy out? Looks like theres plenty of interest

I'm sure the powers that be will get on it! :thumbsup:

I've decided to put them on the front as well - they do look uber cool! I'm totally chuffed with the result - they are excellent!

I would take a photo, but my Mum is borrowing my digicam for my sisters prom, but its just like the back, on the front! :thumbsup:

Everyone who's seen them really likes them - it makes the car more "me" apparently! Whatever could they mean? :lol::lol:

I havent decided whether I will put my second set on the front yet..... if I decide not to I'll have a spare set, and theres no point me keeping them if I dont intend to use them!

So.... let me think about what I want to do with them and if I decide not to use them I will happily pass them on to someone who wants them..... first come first served of course!

lookin wicked mate. where did u get them from and how much u pay? and what about the sticker in the back window, how did u get that?

lookin wicked mate. where did u get them from and how much u pay? and what about the sticker in the back window, how did u get that?

The Toyota Owners Club Sticker is from being a Gold Member - you pay £25 and get loads of benefits from it, plus stickers to place on your car..wear them with pride! :thumbsup:

The Toyota Owners Club Sticker is from being a Gold Member - you pay £25 and get loads of benefits from it, plus stickers to place on your car..wear them with pride! :thumbsup:

Oh I do, I do! :thumbsup:

Check the siggy!

Go GOLD!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I need a new sticker desperately though.....

As for the horns, they were free and I got them off a secret member of the forums! I dont want to reveal who they are, because they will get bombarded for requests! If the secret member wants me to say though - I will! :thumbsup:

Hi Secret Member!! :D

Go GOLD!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

As for the horns, they were free and I got them off a secret member of the forums! I dont want to reveal who they are, because they will get bombarded for requests! If the secret member wants me to say though - I will!  :thumbsup:

Hi Secret Member!!  :D

ok no worries. i beg u to bombard him for me! lol.

totally off topic: the brake light cover/decals on eBay - im so :wacko: confused :wacko: over them. do you know if you place them on the glass over the brake light or underneath the glass ON the brake light? cheers

Go GOLD!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

As for the horns, they were free and I got them off a secret member of the forums! I dont want to reveal who they are, because they will get bombarded for requests! If the secret member wants me to say though - I will!  :thumbsup:

Hi Secret Member!!  :D

ok no worries. i beg u to bombard him for me! lol.

totally off topic: the brake light cover/decals on eBay - im so :wacko: confused :wacko: over them. do you know if you place them on the glass over the brake light or underneath the glass ON the brake light? cheers

Best dude to ask is Seveer Unaek as he has a brake decal and will be able to help - just shout him via PM! :thumbsup:

But yeah.... Would love two sets of horns for my new red devil.....

(A chilli red yarii not the hoover)

So anyone comes across some/is ordering some/wants rid, give me a PM? :P

totally off topic: the brake light cover/decals on ebay - im so  :wacko: confused  :wacko: over them. do you know if you place them on the glass over the brake light or underneath the glass ON the brake light? cheers

You stick in ON the brake light. There's a plastic cover over it, it goes on there. :thumbsup:

Good gal Dem.

I got a set on mine if ya look closely.....

No, not me - the car!!!!!

Good gal Dem.

I got a set on mine if ya look closely.....

No, not me - the car!!!!!

Ohhh yeaahhhh - never noticed them before Gnomey - where have you been hiding those??

:lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Heh! :D

That's a pretty good addition wouldn't mind a set. Showed mother and she wants a set for her new RAV4! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there are going to be anymore horns available? :unsure:

I really want a set for mine now i have her! :yes:

By the by..... these are her front horns - never got to take a photo of them!

100_4563.jpg

Stunning aint she! :thumbsup::thumbsup: