Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling All Rav4 1994 Owners!

Fallen4Rav4

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself as the proud new owner of a Toyota RAV4 1994 2.0L GX.

She's Hawaiian Blue, 32K on the clock, full service history and has only had one lady owner from new. :drool:

She looks stunning for a ten year old car, and puts my old Daihatsu Sportrak to shame! :wub:

However, it was a close call between buying a grey imported Toyota Hilux Surf or this RAV4 for the same price, but having done my research on the Hilux's I decided I would be better off with the RAV4, but if I'd had enough money I would have bought both! :lol:

During my research on the RAV4 I came across this brill site and became a Gold Member straight away (highly recommended!) and I've also joined Club Toyota on the official Toyota site. :bookworm:

One thing I was disappointed about, however, was that all the attention seems to be focused on the newer versions of the RAV4 and there isn't much info out there for the older girls! :huh:

So I'd like to take this opportunity to get us all together and celebrate this great little car! :meet:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

:beer:

Welcome Fallen4Rav4, Happy RAV'ing

Don't forget to visit RAV4world.com and RAV4oz.com as these are sites with the most RAV4 chat for all RAV4 models from '94 to '05

Welcome Fallen4Rav4, Happy RAV'ing

Don't forget to visit RAV4world.com and RAV4oz.com as these are sites with the most RAV4 chat for all RAV4 models from '94 to '05

Thanks for the tip Scott!

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hi there, just found this site whilst searching for after market accesories!

We have just got ourselves a 1998 GX 5dr in Silver with 30k on it, loaded with accesories which make it lok a lot beefier and sexy!!

We had a 1995 GX in Blue up until 2 years ago. Had it for 5 years and only ever replaced the Battery! Only swapped it in because it had over 110k on the clock and I tought we may lose money on it.. how wrong we were!

Anyway, we got ourselves a Freelander as we fancied something different, BIG MISTAKE! Nothing but hassle from 6 months owning. Swapped oit for a renault Scenic six months ago as we thought about something a bit more practical - HATE IT! So now we are on our 3rd car in less than a year.....and we have this beaty and what a joy it is to be back in one.

Ok so it's not your new style Rav but hey, its Toyota (reliable) It's a Rav4 (ace car)

and I can go anywhere again!!

Great to find like minded people, especially with older models!!!

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself as the proud new owner of a Toyota RAV4 1994 2.0L GX.

She's Hawaiian Blue, 32K on the clock, full service history and has only had one lady owner from new. :drool:

She looks stunning for a ten year old car, and puts my old Daihatsu Sportrak to shame! :wub:

However, it was a close call between buying a grey imported Toyota Hilux Surf or this RAV4 for the same price, but having done my research on the Hilux's I decided I would be better off with the RAV4, but if I'd had enough money I would have bought both! :lol:

During my research on the RAV4 I came across this brill site and became a Gold Member straight away (highly recommended!) and I've also joined Club Toyota on the official Toyota site.  :bookworm:

One thing I was disappointed about, however, was that all the attention seems to be focused on the newer versions of the RAV4 and there isn't much info out there for the older girls! :huh:

So I'd like to take this opportunity to get us all together and celebrate this great little car! :meet:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

:beer:

And me! Same sort of story really.

Had an Avensis, then got a Lexus GS. Then bought a VW passat. Which similar to above was a big mistake!

Then knew I wanted another Toyota/Lexus, and knew that I would stick with them for a long time. So after a bit of searching (have always wanted a Rav), I found this 1998 Rav4 VX with leather etc.

That was only a few weeks ago! And I love it. It's great to be back with Toyota again. And I never left the owners club anyway!

:thumbsup:

Would be great to have a few more of the early models ,including the limited addition models, they made so may of them back in the mid and late 90's, but where have they all gone ?

• 2 weeks later...

New rav owner here as well....I import cars into NZ and the latest one caught the eye of my missus, she wants it so were in the Process of selling the Glanza to pay for it. 1994 SWB Rav 4 J. Has the twin sunroofs, nice 6 cd stacker/mini disc double din headunit, otherwise stock. Were getting it re-sprayed to remove some small dents and some scratchs......even with that it's only stinging us $2050.00 GBP's so were quite happy. The one and only thing that bugs me is that the seatbelts don't retract properly....seems it's a common fault :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links