Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Light Brows

RossP

Blue, Kimi has the TRD eyebrows like myself, check my garage for a picture!

I reckon you should get the eyebrows and the rear spoiler and your car would be gorgeous! :thumbsup:

blue would look the fkin bomb on TTE springs, booster brows and tte spoiler :thumbsup:

Haha with all the speed bumps round here (some of them are huge) springs arent a good option :ffs: definately am liking brows and TTE spoiler tho! Maybe one day she'll get them :D Now I know why modding is so addictive!

Haha with all the speed bumps round here (some of them are huge) springs arent a good option  :ffs:

Absolutely not a problem, I can still get over some mahooooosive speed bumps and I'm lowered about 50mm! :thumbsup:

I have the C-one items... very nice, good fit and they have stayed on for over a year now!

• 5 months later...

Could someone please tell me where to obtain some decent light brows for my yaris, all the ones i've seen are far too girly. i'm in ireland, just wanna make sure before i try to fork out for the tastiest trd ones :help:

Geez 21 degrees! It's only 28 here today... See the difference? In the summer add another 18 odd degrees on, then leave the car in the sun. They aren't gonna stay on....

well i live in Malta and temperatures in summer here reach 40c, sometimes even higher, and i know of a couple of people who have those stickers for eyelids and haven't had any problems. We also have a lot of humidity here, which also doesn't seem to affect them. The adhesive used on those windscreen stickers is very strong, and if the eyelids bubble or crack or anything, they're very cheap to replace that way right?!

Thw e=weather is the same heer in the summer. cos they're both in the med. I think the stickers for eyelids look, as earpl would say, GHEY, in anycase. I'm happy with my booster tuning ones now :)