Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Babys Be Hit !

kaz

Some :censor: :censor: has hit my lovely Yaris TS.

I parked in Tesco car park on Monday evening, I parked well away from all the other cars, in a row on my own. I got my shopping and drove home. Tuesday morning I walked to the car passed the passengers side and noticed damage to the side of the front bumper, I wouldn't have seen it after shopping as I approched the car from the drivers side. I was so upset I've only had the car a couple of months. Needless to say I drove straight to my husbands garage for him to look at it, I'm just so gutted, he's ordered the paint and will repair it in a couple of weeks. He got most of the other cars paint off which makes it a bit more un-noticable but I know it's there.

I'm lucky in some ways as I get it repaired for free but I think of others not so lucky it would have cost about £200 to repair cos some ignorant nasty person didn't own up to the damage !!!

Kaz

ps I'm off the cry a bit !!! :crybaby:

KaZ,

Deepest syumpathies to you and your loved one (oh and your husband)....

It's a pain in the :censor: when some selfish little gob:censor: decides to drive after after obviously hitting someone elses pride and joy, piano wire and excrutiating pain springs to mind...

Good news that the lesser half can fix it for free (always a bonus), give it a couple of months and hopefully it will be out of your mind....

Let us know how he gets on :)

Some people having no :censor: respect for other peoples cars... :angry:

It's amazing how well behaved we've all become now that we have the :censor: smiley :)

Just to top off having my car hit - the builders next door have left a load of wood and NAILS laying on my drive after I asked them to clear it up, If I get a punchers they will pay for the replacements (we knw where they live !!). :angry:

Kaz

Just to top off having my car hit - the builders next door have left a load of wood and NAILS laying on my drive after I asked them to clear it up, If I get a punchers they will pay for the replacements (we knw where they live !!). :angry:

Kaz

Your not having a good week are you KaZ, think someone needs a holiday....

Sorry to hear about that Kaz, hopefully the damage isn't too hard to repair

similar thing happened to me kaz, although i think it was more of a shopping trolley bash

2 big thin dents in the rear bumper, straight down the middle :(

haven't got money to get it replaced/fixed either

Had to have a whole side resprayed due to a scratch. Within two months someone scratched both sides and the back.

:censor:

sounds nasty mate :(

as john travolta once said 'you do not f :censor: k with a man's automobile!'

it's just not cricket

Sam :hokus-pokus:

some people really :censor: me off. how could some one do that. some people are so careless around others property.

whilst on holiday i was sat in my car in a carpark and saw some old codger with a car full of other old codgers reverse out of his space. as he turned while reversing his front bumper went down the side of a new BMW, leaving a big sratch and a series of dents. he then proceded to drive off. i ran after him and told him what he had done, he seemed oblivious to it. told him to leave his details on a piece of paper under the windscreen wiper. which i thought he did. when i looked at the paper all he put was " sorry about the damage!" :angry: . when the owner came back needless to say he was very :angry::angry: :ffs: :ffs: :angry: :censor: . i told him all that had happend and gave him the guys reg no.

but just shows how w :censor: k people can be

lololol

'sorry about the damage!'

that's classic, bet he gave the old guy a right earful when he got his details ;)

shame there wasnt someone like you around when mine and kaz's cars got done in dawesy :(

Is the guy next door ruled out,just a thought :unsure:

I had a muppet reverse into my front end once when i had my primera gt in the rainbow flip paint.He nearly started crying when i refused his offer of £20 to fix a new front grille and bumper+spraying,total cost on his insurance £1300+vat.Serves him right for driving an astra :lol:

Is the guy next door ruled out,just a thought :unsure:

my thoughts exactly but wouldnt he have done more damage??? could be his form of revenge.

a friend of mine had neighbours like yours Kaz. things got so bad we had survailance cameras & CID coverage.

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links