Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Race Wars!

animalzilla

Think this is a contact number 01344 633052 but that could just be a club that uses it

That numbers a DUD mate

bugger :crybaby: ill see if i can find another one

Edwin Dunmore 01235 811795 she might know her name comes up a lot :thumbsup:

or 0118 9615367 there does not seem to be a number for the place its self just the clubs that use it :help:

Well i have a bit of bad news unfortunatley , i have been organising the first event all week and i rung up today and i was told all events are to be stopped untill an investigation has finished,

I thought what?

Turns out the company that owns some of the tracks (including the one we were gonna use) had a deth last week , i cannot say which track it was but because of this i have to find a new track now , its gonna be hard to find a track like that:(

Well i have a bit of bad news unfortunatley , i have been organising the first event all week and i rung up today and i was told all events are to be stopped untill an investigation has finished,

I thought what?

Turns out the company that owns some of the tracks (including the one we were gonna use) had a deth last week , i cannot say which track it was but because of this i have to find a new track now , its gonna be hard to find a track like that:(

could always try and talk to bookatrack or easytrack and get in cohorts with them....

Who are they?

And do they have a drag/quatermile stright and a seperate track?

Get me some info and ill give em a bell but it wont be untill minday now as everyone seems to close at weekends:)

I wish i could:)

Had a Skyline register today:) And a GTO Twin Turbo yesterday:)

Thought id let you know :)

(Posted on Jun 6 2003, 05:39 PM by knowlson)

Edwin Dunmore 01235 811795 she might know her name comes up a lot

or 0118 9615367 there does not seem to be a number for the place its self just the clubs that use it

No luck there either mate sorry , no one wants to answer their phones:(

ok what a pain ill get some more numbers ill give them a go until i get one that works. Then ill pass it on sorry mate :crybaby:

have you tried the bookatrack or easytrack people? they might have it :D :D

Ive never ebven heard of them so i wouldnt know where to start:)

Id i tell you i got a forum now?