Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beemer Diss

gordypix

Oh goody, time to diss a BMW driver.

Picture this peeps.

I was driving down a dual carriageway at approx 60mph in the left hand lane towards a roundabout at the end where I was to turn RIGHT. I must have been half a mile max from the roundabout with a car 50 yards in front of me. I checked the mirrors (noticed a car behind me but a long way back) and proceded to indicate to move across to the right hand lane. As I went to move I noticed the car behind me was in the right hand lane and gaining extremely quickly. I held back from moving thinking this guy was going way too fast to be safe for me to move. Sure enough within what seemed seconds a BMW 5 series flew past me. Must have been doing a ton + 20 minimum. The car that was ahead of me was now in the right lane also and the BMW proceded to swerve into the left lane past the car and back into the right lane before smoking it's tyres as it turned right at the roundabout (without indicating I might add).

A Hundred yards onto the new road there was workmans traffic light so we all came to a halt behind each other. Just thought to myself "what a w :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: r.

did yu not think he might have been reading this whilst overtaking you??

bmwfordummies.jpg

you wouldnt have ;) ;) ;) ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like that Steve. How long did it take you in photoshop?

But it's soooooooo TRUE. Get in a Beemer's seat, shut the door and suddenly, FLASH, BANG

it's.......ARROGANT MAN a new breed of roaduser. Seen in BMW's everywhere. Look out for him (or her) up your rear end soon. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

did yu not think he might have been reading this whilst overtaking you??

bmwfordummies.jpg

Shame spell checkers don't work... It's just been pointed out that usefull should be 'useful' and 'tequniques' should be 'techniques'

Or is that just being pedantic :) :) :)

Driving for Beemer drivers and spelling for Nova drivers. :P :P :P

you summed it in one ryan.. well done!

i like holding them up on the motorway then when they dive to the inside land floor it and leave em for dead. their expressions are a picture

the bmw drivers that i've come accross are generally well behaved...

i find it's volvo drivers that get me angry, especially the old volvo estate that's bigger than a house :o

they're forever pulling out on me, cutting me up, etc etc :ffs:

Sam

Bmw drivers can be identified by the following traits:

Are dressed in business suits mostly.

Have short, slicked back, hair.

Drive a BMW. :D :D

Like to tailgate.

Like to speed. (I never go above 70 :P )

Have the ability to talk on the phone and cut you off at the same time.

Have their rear-view mirror angled so they can see only themself.

Need to get in front of you at all costs because their life is actually important

BMW WORST DRIVERS

i like holding them up on the motorway then when they dive to the inside land floor it and leave em for dead. their expressions are a picture

ha haa i can relate to that, anything up to M3 spec :) M3 and over and its hard work :( must get my engine seen too......

hee hee an officail survey which makes the point that bmw drivers are the biggest :censor: on the road

I printed this thread off to show my mates who have beemers!! They say its only because we are all jealous!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I printed this thread off to show my mates who have beemers!! They say its only because we are all jealous!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

a typical response from someone who is...er......jealous..... :lol:

most get offended when being overtaken by something nearly 9 years older and 10 times more reliable than they're driving !

they do drive like pricks, they always go on about how good there cars are, but in the wet they are very quiet as me and my mate have both got GT4's!! It will be a matter of time before my mate spins his M3 cabby :help:

very good!!! I will print this off and show them! I love the key ring comment, they are proud of there key rings! :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links