Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rc Corolla

knowlson

After seeing the pictures of the rc cars at the bracknell meet and then going past a model shop look and a bit of impulse buying :D :D heres my new toy :lol:

post-15-1054835761.jpg

:D :D :D

is it petrol or Battery? if i had some spare cash.... then we could all have a race :) Better idea, make sure u all come to the go-karting event :group-cuddles:

Cool Knowlson, I'll race ya coz i've got one! :D Mine's a '12'nitro powered Kyosho 4WD, came with a Focus Shell, then I bought a pick-up Shell but its currently running a kick ***** Beetle Shell! The whole shell thing gets a bit addictive! :lol:

Hi 97paseo, yeah bring it to the JAE and we can have a laugh :D

Mine also is a 12 nitro engine 4wd :lol: new air filter and suspension :thumbsup: yep think your right it is addictive :lol:

How much are these thigns as now I really, really want one...

You can imagine it at the meets, we could even get a TOC vs LOC RC Car Challenge goign :)

Yea mine was £250 but that was a while ago now, will try & get mine sorted for JAE, haven't used it for over 6 months & I seem to remember it wasn't fueling correctly then so I'll stick the glow plug on charge & have a look!

Only reason I got mine was as a mate was getting one at the same time, then another mate got one so we had three identical spec one's charging around, was quite noisy but fun!...thats until you get thrown out of car parks! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Actually there are some circuits you can go to but alot of them are for the Battery powered one's.

As cool as the petrol powered car's are though they are always cutting out for various reasons, they can be very tempremental!

soon I will go gold (cheque in post) :D  :D goldmembersoffice_thumbnail.jpggoldmemberskates_thumbnail.jpg

Savings, savings and more savings... 58 companies at last count I believe and more on the way including some very popular places, lips sealed.....

And not only do you get to save £££ you get to support the club aswell...

Now I suppose I should start posting here ocasionally as well :)

maybe we could take them to japs or jae and have a mini race

i have a schumacer XT-R 3E, 21 nitro 3 speed good for 0-40mph in 1.4 secs top speed 75 mph. it is rear wheel drive so its a bit of an animal

:censor: that's one fast little car! :D

Im bringing mine to the JAE :D :D race time :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links