Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Max Power

Fidgits

hahahaha, oh the joys of exploiting stereotypes into humour!

i'm loving the 'AstraMAX' Fidgits :D

good stuff :yes:

Sam :hokus-pokus:

I was putting oe together put have given up the ghost, just havent got the pateince....

I don't know these LOC boys with nothing better to do....

me thinks someones bored

Well I had a choice between that and my tax return... :drool:

Only took 5/10 mins per pic though... can't see why you didn't manage it ryan :P

i think they really good........could be a lot of fun if we get a large database of photos and logos between us all...........could start our own mag :eek::thumbsup:

i think they really good........could be a lot of fun if we get a large database of photos and logos between us all...........could start our own mag :eek::thumbsup:

That's not actually a bad idea....

I'm a certified Quark Publishing Systems Integrator so qualified to recieve a free dongle and download the software...

QPS Is a pro, magazine publishing software which would make things nice and easy, we could have a pro look TOC mag :)

Anyone up for writing some articles....

can do you one on the total rebuild of an 85 MKII supra have photo eveidence going back over 3 years from when i started the restoration........but will have to scan it all so dont know what the quality will be like.......

i'll write some articles, don't really mind what just assign me the task editor Ryan ;)

Sam

better get some more gold members then... no good designing a mag if we cannot afford to print it on paper now! :shutit:

been down this road

something will appear next year I can assure you.. but only goldies will receive it!

i think they really good........could be a lot of fun if we get a large database of photos and logos between us all...........could start our own mag :eek:  :thumbsup:

That's not actually a bad idea....

I'm a certified Quark Publishing Systems Integrator so qualified to recieve a free dongle and download the software...

QPS Is a pro, magazine publishing software which would make things nice and easy, we could have a pro look TOC mag :)

I'd be more than happy to write articles for a TOC/LOC mag....

better get some more gold members then... no good designing a mag if we cannot afford to print it on paper now! :!Removed!:

been down this road

something will appear next year I can assure you.. but only goldies will receive it!

What about a Virtual one...

Just e-mail out in acrobat format?????

(cheaper)

I can do layout I've used Quark everday day since 1994! :lol:

Yoo, Hoo, Photojournalist around here somewhere...........

thats interesting to know... :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links