Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parts Fitted And Dyno Test

Chuck04

peak power : 117.8 bhp @ 6599 RPM

peak torque: 99.8 lb ft @ 5190 RPM

Scionics got a point the BHP is 103/6000 so you have an increase of 14.8 but dynos can be inacurate though, theres no wind resistance etc also its a higher amount of revs..

but the tourque has gone down from 105/4200 to 99.8/5190 which means you have got LESS tourque at higher revs? :unsure::blink:

wtf has happened there

No you aren't allowed to question modifications man.

All modifications make your car faster, didn't you know that?

Don't challenege the almighty sports cat, else you'll get banned. :lol:

G*d forbid anyone should be critical of any of these or apply the scientific method rather than just belieive everyone's claims about performance.

You are a moron if you buy an exhaust system or parts based on promises alone and no hard data. Period.

I wasnt promised by anyone that these would acctually gain anything. I bought them off my own back & im pleased with the outcome.

Id rather not argue with anyone about this as it really aint worth it ;)

Scionics got a point the BHP is 103/6000 so you have an increase of 14.8 but dynos can be inacurate though, theres no wind resistance etc also its a higher amount of revs..

but the tourque has gone down from 105/4200 to 99.8/5190 which means you have got LESS tourque at higher revs? :unsure::blink:

wtf has happened there

No you aren't allowed to question modifications man.

All modifications make your car faster, didn't you know that?

Don't challenege the almighty sports cat, else you'll get banned. :lol:

G*d forbid anyone should be critical of any of these or apply the scientific method rather than just belieive everyone's claims about performance.

Hey i think youve made you point clear on more than one occasion and more than one thread that you do not agree with peoples modifications!

But its there car and they do with it what they will!They are not forced into buying theese items!

Its fine expressing your opinion but i think your incessant slating of peoples cars modifications etc is beginning to get on peoples nerves!!

CB

wtf has happened there

wind resistance were measuring bhp not 0-60

matt stop trying to pretend to know stuff when u blatenly dont

cool ross, but remember thats on a rolling road :(

im only reading 101bhp with filter, pully, exhaust. thats using a gtech in 2nd, wind resistance & all.

Just taking note of what other people said

Well Said Chris B :thumbsup:

Four people now have the sports CAT system fitted and everyone of them love the product. Need I say more! You don't need to do a dyno plot to tell you your car feels faster on the road. A satified customer tells its own story.

I need a break, good job I am going on holiday on Sunday :D

Kevin

Hey i think youve made you point clear on more than one occasion and more than one thread that you do not agree with peoples modifications!

But its there car and they do with it what they will!They are not forced into buying theese items!

Its fine expressing your opinion but i think your incessant slating of peoples cars modifications etc is beginning to get on peoples nerves!!

CB

Btw Scionic, Not one product that kevin has sold has actually promised to gain bhp, so your arguement is not valid, these people choose to pay for them for comestic reasons. I would myself buy the products if i had the monies.

but i do agree there is something wrong with charlies torque!

Well Said Chris B :thumbsup:

Four people now have the sports CAT system fitted and everyone of them love the product. Need I say more! You don't need to do a dyno plot to tell you your car feels faster on the road. A satified customer tells its own story.

I need a break, good job I am going on holiday on Sunday :D

Kevin

CB

well erm *cough cough*

if you get me!

;)

• 5 weeks later...

late to reply to this thread i know. but guys, that torque has gone down and the peak torqure revs has risen. so less pulling power through range of revs......

that sounds weird reading it back to myself.... i mean, peak torque. the lower the better cos you have max torque from that number on. so more pulling time in the gear.

Scionic does have point in the upgrades. I understand people like cosmetic things. I'm in it for performance really. not really a cosmetic person myself (subs ICE etc.) ((oh body kits)) Scionic is in it for performance too and yes it would be cool to see dyno readings with sports cat as i'm not a big fan of them either.

People walk down different roads, performance, ICE, body work, massive wheels. Their choice. Everything is cool to a certain individual.

Hope that someone does actually read this and this post was not in vain!!! lol :D