Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sin City

gordypix

Jumbo Nachos, Cheese & Salsa to accompany me and the GF into this movie.

Trailers looked awesome and this is the type of film I enjoy - Pulp Fictionesque........... :yes:

Several stories that kinda intertwine and cross paths but never really meet and all in a dark setting shot brilliantly in B/W with splashs of retro colour added to hair/lips/shoes to make statements, set scenes, add character..................

The Characters can be OTT at times in a comic-book violence typoe of way but that is what makes the film stand out from everything else. The Girls arew HOT and the boys are rugged and many famous face grace the screen for small or big parts throughout.

Listen out for phrases from other movies - like where Michael Clarke Duncan says "don't struggle, it'll only hurt more" which is a line from his role in the Green Mile.

And reference is made to the Die Hard films in one of Bruce Willis's scenes.

And another comment where Gail calls Clive Owen "Lancelot" - a possible reference to his role as King Arthur recently and him being a knight in shining armour in this role.

Elijah Wood plays a very sinister cold bloodied cannibal who keeps heads of his victims for souveneirs but eats the rest of the body. He moves with silence and stealth and never speaks.............

Jessica Alba does well since she was so BAD in 'Honey' - she has come on an age to this role.

Rossario Dawson is just plain SEXY AS HELL............... :drool:

And I'm liking Clive Owen more and more with each new role he takes on. Not everyones cup of Tea but this man is doing well in the movies he takes on now. :thumbsup:

It's a very good watch and a film that some will love and no doubt some will dislike but for me this is what I like to sit back and enjoy for a few hours so I :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: well enjoyed my afternoon today.

Wow sounds like a good film mate. I will have to see this film mate. So what about Jessica Alba ?? didn't you think that she is sex on leg as well :blink::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Jessica :drool: Alba is a babe......... :yes:

I'm not keen on it - I wasnt too keen on Pulp Fiction and my interest wained after a while with that, so I doubt Sin City would be my thang.....

Although Jessica Alba's in the next film I really wanna see - Fantastic Four! :thumbsup:

Yeah, its a good film, seen it last nite, even better that I get into every film for free! :D :thumbsup:

good film - one I think you get more from by watching it more than once.

cinematography was simply outstanding - cant think of any other film that has captured the look of a comic book like this has.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess we've already mentioned JESSICA ALBA in case some of you haven't quite got the picture yet...

Just to emphasise, i'd marry her on the spot! :drool:

-Z

Yeah brilliant film, thoroughly enjoyed it even thought i didnt think i would, n its quite funny too especially the big meat head, oh and jessica alba :drool::drool: You would have a fight on your hands Z :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links