Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

some new pics of my baby

DSCF4887.jpg

DSCF5003.jpg

B) just thinking, everyone post a pic of their pride and joy, please keep them small enough for those unlucky enough to still be on dail up :thumbsup:

• Like 1

hmmm

should i have went for a gt4?

A Celica is a Celica matey.... ALL great cars. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Bob... That is beautiful. People would pull their own teeth for one like that now. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Take a look at this, on eBay.......6 years later and she's still looking good :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Now this one was my pride and joy (sorry about it being a scanned photo ), the model is a 1600ST,fitted with an over bored, 1600GT twincam.

Using bigger pistons and a custom made crank, this gave it a 1900cc capacity and 170bhp.

The engine made just the sound you expect from a twincam running on twin 45 side drafts, it had a single box Janspeed competition exhaust system, and sounded just great......what a motor :yes: .

gallery_392_179_1118688718.jpg

gallery_392_179_1118689089.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Abingdon2005Pic2.jpg

Had only driven the car 1 day prior to the start of the first Stage at Abingdon in June! We were not sure how it would go, but we now know what we have to change to make it a proper Group A Spec Car!

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to look at the mo but shes pretty straight and I have been wanting a white one for ages. The wheels are miles too small, ride too high, exhaust not noisy enough :P and she will be getting a new bumper once the box and boost are sorted (by sorted i mean rebuilt and raised :thumbsup: )

Celica ST185-01

Celica ST185-02

Celica ST185-03

Celica ST185-04