Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 1.3 Modding...

Fever

Hey TOC guys and gals,

I'm a member of LOC, but I am currently using my girlfriends Yaris 1.3 on a 54 plate, as my IS200 is out of action at the mo.

She's going to be without her Yaris for a whole week and as a thank you I wanted to get some mods sorted out for her! :D

Basically it's T3 spec, as it comes, no added extras...nothing has been done to it....yet ;)

I've got 200 quid to spend, so as a blank canvas....what would you guys advise I spend my cash on. Expected costs and the best companies to buy from would be ace! :)

Thanks in advance! Brgds - Neil

id say ice, its a good start to the modding or if no further mods are planned it will put a smile on her face, nothing better than being able to listen to you fav music from some decent Speakers, maybe a packge deal

i got my sub amp box and wiring kit for £140 and with left overs maybe consider some 6x9s and replacement door Speakers

ive always found www.cel-direct.com to be pretty reasonable

I'd say lower it 30 or 40mm with either TTE springs (which are re-badged Eibachs) or GMAX springs! :thumbsup:

Do you have a rough idea of what she wants for her car? Its sweet that you are modding it for her but if my boyfriend added something to my car I didnt want I wouldnt be a happy bunny - even if it was just a kind gesture!

He also borrowed my 1.3 recently as his 206 broke down, but only for 3 days - the one thing he said I should definitely do..... lower it! I said I would if he paid but as yet no cough up of dosh for that! :lol:

Just giving you some girly advice is all! :P

Thanks guys.... but I was probably leaning to exterior mods...you know how girls go for things that look nice!! :D .... :unsure:

Performance wise...she doesn't really care about that kinda stuff...I was thinking an exhaust but she wouldn't want anything too loud....just a rear box with 3.5" inch exit and a sportier note...or something like that. What choices are there on the Yaris exhaust?

Also would the left over cash stretch to any exterior mods...roof spoiler or something like that??

Cheers - Neil

Do you have a rough idea of what she wants for her car? Its sweet that you are modding it for her but if my boyfriend added something to my car I didnt want I wouldnt be a happy bunny - even if it was just a kind gesture!

Of course i do! :P.....no, seriously the same thought crossed my mind and I now know what she wouldn't want! :) ...the only thing, for some reason was not to get it lowered! :huh: .... she likes it the way it looks on the standard suspension! :rolleyes:

I would get it lowered if i was you Neil !

LOL....so would I...but I must refer you to my last post my good man! :lol:

I would get it lowered if i was you Neil !

LOL....so would I...but I must refer you to my last post my good man! :lol:

No no no no no get rid of the 4x4 look and she'll love you for it alos if you got the TTE springs, then it wouldnt void the warranty as its a optional dealer option ;)

Ok...these are my planned options...tell me if my cash would stretch and which one you think I should go for:

1. Exhaust back box and lowering springs (yeah i know...but I agree with Moffmo I think she'll like it when she sees the results!)

2. Exhaust and rear spoiler.

3. Rear spoiler and lowered.

......or does anyone here have a set of 15" or 16" alloys for sale! :D

Ok...these are my planned options...tell me if my cash would stretch and which one you think I should go for:

1.  Exhaust back box and lowering springs (yeah i know...but I agree with Moffmo I think she'll like it when she sees the results!)

2.  Exhaust and rear spoiler.

3.  Rear spoiler and lowered.

......or does anyone here have a set of 15" or 16" alloys for sale! :D

I have my 16s for sale! The Tyres on them a bit wide...

-:Link:-

Quickest mod that will improve the appearance and probably not launch your girlfriend into ballistic mode would be a spoiler.

That's it, money spent. :yes:

Coolio...I have made my mind up now....will let you know when it's fitted! Thank you for all the input guys! :)

Oh and Moffmo...you have PM my good man! :D

I've got T-Sport alloys up for sale with brand new tyres. Your looking at double your budget to buy them though! ;)