Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Giddlepin Les Looses Mkiii Exclusivity

cfc1

Well.. i sign my life away tomorrow.. then if i can get a little time off work.. i pick it up Thursday :D

Think i will feel a little ill.. and i'm going to need plenty of sunshine and fresh air to make me feel better :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• Moffmo

• alanbradley

• Devil-ish

<_< sod... :P

A

Life has been signed away.

I also just ordered this to go with it.......

AA78718.jpg

1:18 Scale model :thumbsup:

Just a small reminder when your in the house then? :lol:

So you dont have to sit at the window and drool all over it?! :P

Nice! Are you having the red seats to match?!

Yes.. its got the red seats too :)

It's here... whooooohooooo

gallery_16130_91_1120240189.jpg

Will get more pics after i wash it.. too busy having some fun with it at the mo though :lol:

I don't want to steal Em's thunder, but is it called "Soo"?

Davy I am unbelieveably jealous - are you sure you don't want to swap it for a Diesel T3?

A

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thats pretty blingin' Davy! Can I have a go in it at JAE? Pretty pretty please with sugar on top?? :D :D Or at least just a sit? Can I even just look at it at JAE - from a distance? :lol::lol:

Al - Nahh I'd say its an OFY not a SOO! :lol::lol::lol: Although if you would like me to bless the beauty with a name then just holler Davy! :thumbsup:

It's here... whooooohooooo

gallery_16130_91_1120240189.jpg

Will get more pics after i wash it.. too busy having some fun with it at the mo though :lol:

Ooh very nice!!

Followed an 04 Plate one exactly the same for about 4 minutes this morning..I wanted it so much :thumbsup:

Definately wanna closer look at JAE :D

nice car Davy :thumbsup:

now get your top off :lol:

I'ts a fantastic machine.. brilliant to drive, georgous (sp) to look at. :drool:

Em.. feel free to give it a name (it's ofv not ofy) but it will just be the MR2 to me.

Anyone who wants a go/seat in it at JAE is more than welcome (insurance permitting ;) )

Kimi.. if i took my top off, i'd dissapear, not much to me i'm afraid :lol: (you mean the car don't you? :huh: )

Muffmo.. it's got a 3 year wantary, so no mods planned.. besides, how can you improve on perfection? ;)

Thanks for the nice comments people :thumbsup: keep em coming :yes::lol:

davey mate did you not see the optional extras? TTE springs are a non warranty breaking mod, i wouldnt even call it a mod, and The Roadster looks soo much better lowered 30mm, probably the dramatic change out of most cars!

ninjinski-OriginalVsLowered.jpg

Look at this, he doesnt have problems with speedbumps etc http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:gLqUSab...prings%22&hl=en

Nice.. but if i start, it won't stop :lol:

• 1 year later...

OLD THREAD ALERT!!... OLD THREAD ALERT!!!

Moffmo.. it's got a 3 year waranty, so no mods planned.. besides, how can you improve on perfection? ;)

Talk about dragging up an OLD thread... well.. it's getting close to the end of the 2nd year of ownership now, it will be going to it's 2nd JAE aswell...

Did I say I wasn't modding it? :rolleyes:

PICT0216.jpg

Dastek Unichip, Magnex Catback Exhaust, Tien S. Tech Springs, Whiteline Anti-roll bars (front and rear),Whiteline Uprated Rear Droplinks and Camber Kit with Link kit Universal Ball Joint, Konig K5000 Sports Seats, Dev's Keyhole Covers, Likwidart Graphics, Mongo Wid Deflectors (Large), TTE Rear Spoiler,Kie Kruze alloys, Alpine headunit and Component door Speakers 2x Alpine Amps with 2x 10" Kenwood subS

Maybe just a little white lie?

It's funny how plans change

:lol:

I had to correct a few spelling mistakes me old muffer ;)

Thats what i said when i got the yaris, no point in modifying looks perfect....!

Car looks great mate!

There is more then one tyoe of mkiii ;)

Congrats on your new toy, The MR2 that they are about to kill is quite possibly the last toyota that will ever be made that I would want to be seen in or drive!! (judging by the current line up/design direction)

Yeah!.. It was a new toy a couple of years ago now :lol:

Havent they stopped making the MR2 already, thats all the epic old toyota's killed off!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links