Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Weeks Without My Toyota

knowlson

:crybaby::crybaby: I want my corolla back its been in the garage for 2 weeks while then engine transplant is done.

While I have been without my car, I have been driving a mini and have some complaints.

1. When i drive my corolla I never see any moded toyota's in the mini I have seen loads the m25 now seems to be full of them!!!! :ffs: :ffs: + on sunday I saw a ford rs200 on the a3 doing 150+ being chased my a bmw m3! now that would have been fun to chase after I even had mu camera with me :censor: :censor:

2. Toyota make there cars too good thats why I miss mine

3. My mate has brought a G6r thats looks and drives just like mine. And keeps telling me how good it is :censor:

ahhh i want my car back :crybaby:

boring I know and not worth a post but im at work im bored and im driving a mini would you not moan!!!!

I know how you feel mate, my only consilation (spelling?) is that she well be back better than ever (60%-100% power increase). Just twiddling my thumbs untill my engine comes back from the machinest. On the bright side, the engine bays comming along nicely........

I know how you feel mate, my only consilation (spelling?) is that she well be back better than ever (60%-100% power increase). Just twiddling my thumbs untill my engine comes back from the machinest. On the bright side, the engine bays comming along nicely........

and I thought you were enjoying the mr2 :) :) :)

I am, its just im missing the feel, sound, power, and fun factor, character, looks, style, sound, power, feel etc.

The MR2 is great round the twisty stuff though :D :D

Hmmm at least your getting your engine back, i've just had (3:25 Tu afternoon) a phone call telling me that the container thats supposed to have my GZE front cut is missing from the Damn boat.......

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR :crybaby:

I've been real patient waiting for it and havent shouted too loud and this is what happens, they %$(in' loose it.

not sure what to do now apart from sit tight. :censor: :censor: :censor:

i know how you feel my rolla was of the road for 3 months whilst i did my conversion but trust me iv'e forgotten all about it now every time i kill a scooby or any other car thats supposed to be fast it feels good. hang in ther it WILL be worth it

by the way jon where are you getting your engine from?

the engine was coming direct from a Japan parts supplier, 4agze map front cut complete, but the deal was done through an Australian contact (importing GZE's into Aus is pretty popular) its all a bit friend of a friend type of deal as i dont speak Jap !! , yes i had insurance, and no the jap suppliers in question havent cashed my money order yet so i'm quite confident they're legit, but you cant help worrying......

have you called fensport last i knew they had quite a few GZE conversions ready to go.